Follow In Secret

The person covered in all black unlooked the door, put a bowl with chicken, rice and vegetables down and I took my change to escape. I ran and had to push the person away but it didn't fell. I was outside, hid in the next dark corner of the cave and waited. It was quiet, I just heard my heart beating. Then I heard how the door was locked again and footsteps. I looked out and saw the person walking away. I watched it a few seconds and followed as quiet as I could. Ever step sounded so loud in my ears but the person didn't turn around. Hopefully it won't notice me. We went through the hallways of the cave for a while till the person stopped at a wall. That must be it. The secret exit.

It looked like a complitely normal dark wall of the cave like any other but the person all covered in black just stood there infront of it and it seamed to wait for something. I waited too but what for? I got more nervous as suddenly the wall seamed to open up a little bit and the person slipped through. I ran but just caught the wall closing again right infront of me. Damn it. I searched the wall but there was nothing special about it, how I could open it again. I searched for at least half an hour and tried everything. I even stood there infront of the wall like the person and waited. What did it wait for? What happend? How did that damn wall open up? How could I get out? There had to be an exit. I just had to be smarter and find it.