Clothes

My dinner was a bowl with rice, eggs and vegetables. It will be okay. I started eating and it tasted good. After dinner I drank some water from the sink and laid down on the bed for a short nap. I fell asleep quickly and had a weird dream. I was in this cell but the walls kept changing color every now and then and every day I found different things in my cell. One day a puzzle piece, one day a piece of brocken glass another day a piece of a mirrow and they all fit together somehow after I had a couple of pieces. It didn't remember what the whole picture was but it somehow scared me and changed my situation in here.

I tried to make the memory of the weird dream go away but my mind didn't wanted to let it go yet. Something about it kept me thinking about all the pieces of the weird puzzle. I played some songs on the guitar. Young Vulcanos, Young and Menace, American Beauty American Psycho, Headfirst Slide and Dance Dance. Then I sighed and thought about what I could do. I wasn't in the mood for drawing or writing on my notepad. Should I just go to sleep already?

I stood up and went to the bunch of clothes I got through the days. There were two black jeans, a white skinny jeans with a fancy belt, six colorful shirts, two vests and three jackets. I thought there should be more black jeans. There should be four. Maybe they took some away to wash them like they took all the socks and underwear I used. I looked through the FOB shirts and choose the purple shirt with the Mania wave on it for sleeping then. I folded the jeans and the shirts and put them to the vests and jackets.