Cold Night

I walked through the passages of the cave trying to find the exit and my way home but the only thing I got were stone walls, darkness and dead ends. I wasn't really sure I was at the same places over and over and ran in circles. I didn't wanted to give up. I finally made it out of the cell and now I didn't really wanted to get back. Trapped, surounded by metal rods like a bird in a cage.

I was sick of it. I wanted out. Home to my family and friends. I was so lonely. I felt hopeless. Everywhere I went nothing changed. No light, no nothing. I sighed and sat down to the cave wall taking another break. I was tired. I ran around since hours. It's probably morning soon. I should at least try to sleep a little. So I made myself comfortable on the cold ground as hard as it was but I didn't had a choice.

I planned on getting back in my cell when the person will bring breakfast and fresh clothes at 7 am. I fell asleep after an hour but didn't slept good. It was too cold, the stone was too hard and I didn't felt save. Also I still was hungry and not very happy. This fleeing from my cell got me nowhere. As I thought the cave was big and chaotic enough to be a labyrinth but I couldn't get out of it. Maybe there was a secret way in and out I didn't know about.