New

It was still day 16. Yesterday I got hit down in the cave outside, got a sofa table and skin care later. What?! Seriously? That was yesterday? I was really going crazy in here. I couldn't believe it. I thought days passed after all that, but it were just hours. It was so surreal. Maybe this was all a dream. A 16 days nightmare. And more to come. How do I get out of this shit?

My time sence told me it was about 6 pm. I will get dinner soon. I wondered what it will be?

I sighed and tried to make myself comfortable on the sofa. I could read a little again if I was in the mood. I took the book which was laying next to me, looked at it but put it away again. I wasn't in the mood.
Slowly I grapped my Ipod and searched through the music to see if I could find something I was in the mood to listen to.

After a few seconds I got to the band Against The Current. They had a new EP since a few days. The release date told me that. I thought, the Ipod had to be connected to the internet to automaticaly download new songs or someone uploaded the new EP. There were four songs I didn't know yet. Jump, Lullaby, Shatter and Burn it down. The titles all sounded cool. I wondered if Lullaby was similar to the song Lullaby by Fall Out Boy and clicked on it. It was rocky and pretty cool. I really liked it. It was diffrent. The lyrics were amazing and interesting.

Then I listened to Jump. Another rocky and cool song. I really liked. It was wild. Shatter was calmer as I thought but also really nice. Sadly I didn't really liked the last song Burn it down that much. The other songs on the EP Again&again, Weapon and That won't save us, I already knew and loved. I listened to them till my dinner arrived.