Shower

After I put all the dishes of my breakfast on the new little table in front of the sofa and I sat down to eat. When I was finished with eating my breakfast I kept on sitting on the sofa, opened my book and started reading where I left off yesterday. It was exciting and I read for a while. 

Later I put the empty dishes back near to the cell door. For some reason I had such a hunger this morning I ate all the breakfast I got. The pancakes, the bread, the muesli and all the muffins. Everything. I felt full now and maybe I will regret it, I ate so much but I just couldn't help it. Maybe a little relaxing would be good now. I wanted to take a shower. Some warm water could brighten my mood a little too.

When I was standing in the shower I turned on the warm water and wet my body. I enjoyed the warmth and closed my eyes for a while. Then I used the body shower gel that was already standing on the metal shelf in the shower when I first discovered it four days ago. It was a big tube and I was careful with using it. There was still a lot of it left. No reason to worry. When it will be empty I was sure I could ask the boy when I needed more. 

So I showered and dryed my body with the big towel I got and dressed in the new clothes I chose before. I felt comfortable and warm, I missed that feeling. It nearly felt like home but I knew I wasn't. I wished to be home and see my family and friends again but I coundn't. I had to hold on. Just like in the song Twin Skeletons by Fall Out Boy. Hold on.

I siged and sat on the sofa. My book was laying next to me. Should I read again? Yeah, why not. I wanted to and I didn't had that much to do. I already was on page 80 of 400 but I didn't wanted to slow down and save it for when I'm really bored or needed cheering up. It was just so exciting and interesting. Maybe I would even get another book after I finished this one. 

I should ask the boy, I will also have to tell him what I wanted for lunch or I will get a lot of food again and I was sure I really shouldn't eat so much and it was also a waste of food, I thought.