Strange

I stood up and tried not to think about the nightmare. I only focused on what Patrick could have said. "Don't give up". I sighed. Alright. I won't do that. I will hold on.
I was in the mood of taking a shower again but I felt lazy. I couldn't just sit on my bed, or the sofa and do nothing. I could go back to sleep though, after the shower. I didn't feel tired but I just wanted to dream something more. Something less scary then that nightmare. Maybe I could dream of Patrick, just the two of us, talking. It would be nice.

I got over myself and walked to the shower, slowly undressed myself, putting my clothes on a hanger on the wall next to the shower and entered. I knew I showered in the morning after I cried a lot, but I just wanted to feel it again. The hot water felt strange on my body. It felt so wrong and not myself, like my own body was so distant from me. It was so weird.

Slowly I covered my legs with showergel, but I didn't feel any different. I tried to ignore it. My hair was still a little wet from before but I won't wash it again, just my body.

I finished showering and covered myself in a fresh towel. Remote-controlled I dried my body carefully and got dressed in the clothes I was wearing before. The black ripped jeans, the red Save Rock And Roll shirt, and the gray vest with the FOB logo felt strange and distant on my body, like I wasn't really wearing them. Like I was just a ghost in oversized clothes. I knew that it wasn't true, though. The clothes fit me and it was real. I just felt so underwhelming in here. Nothing really interesting happend in here. Every day was the same. I felt so numb and dull. Maybe I got depression. But what could I do about that? If I told the boy, would he help me? Could he get me meds? I wondered how that would be. I could try. Asking doesn't hurt.