Just Like Yesterday

Somehow I thought I fell asleep and I woke up at half past 7 pm. I stood up and sat on the sofa with my notepad in my hand. I went through all my drawings and scribbles and made a few more. Another Fall Out Boy fanart, some colorful abstract art and some lyrics with symbols from Save Rock and Roll. I listened to some songs of Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Icon For Hire, Fall Out Boy and Halsey. Also I ate the rest of the muffins while enjoying the music.

When it was about half past 9 pm I dressed in my pajama to brush my teeth and go to bed. I fell asleep after a while but woke up at 12 pm again. I had a nightmare. I was running from something or someone and it was on a dark street. I didn't really knew where I ran but I knew I was in some kind of danger. I couldn't hide or find a safe place. I just ran. My feet hurted and I got around a corner and woke up. I tried not to think of the bad dream but it wasn't that easy. I fell asleep after a long while. I woke up at 4 am again. This time I didn't know what wake me up. I didn't had another nightmare and didn't think there was any noice that woke me up.

I stared into the darkness for a few seconds and closed my eyes then. Next I woke up at 7 am. Alright. I was sleepy but I wanted to stand up. Carefully and slowly I rolled off the bed and looked if there was food near my cell door. There was. A big selection of breakfast just like yesterday. A little smile formed on my face.