Stupid

It was about 4 pm and I felt tired. What should I do?, I wondered while I was laying on my bed with my arms above my head and sighing. Damn.

I wasn't in the mood for anything. I was tired of everything. Even of reading my book, the FOB fan fiction "High On Infinity", or playing music on guitar, or even listening to Fall Out Boy. My favorite band. Sigh.

Damn them.

Why did they lock me up in here? What did they want with me? I was worthless. I felt worthless. Miserably and lonely. Empty. Nearly depressed. God damn.

Sign.

I closed my eyes and dozed of into a light sleep. After about half an hour I woke up again. Half past 4 pm. Not much time passed. I signed again and kept laying on the bed. Staring at the ceiling I thought about the dream that I had. Or actually just what I remembered of it.

Once I read it was normal to forget half of the dream one has, in the moment one wakes up. So this was only half the dream I remembered. I dreamed, I was flying around on some party, it was a mix of carnival and halloween, with my best friend and she was wearing a really cute bat costume with a short red dress and black bat wings. Later in my dream while we were eating and talking to some kids at a table, she was wearing a big dress full of candy and sweets. It looked all so tasty and yummy.

It was such a nice dream. Now I was really hungry for candy and sweets though. Sighing I sat up and looked around in my cell. Heavily I stood up and sat on the sofa, taking my book and started reading.

I couldn't just not keep on reading and stop just like that because I didn't know if I would get another book after. That was just stupid.