Day 16

When I woke up in the morning I kinda felt like I was in my room at home again. My mum would knock at the door and call for breakfast, I would answer:"just five more minutes!", turn around and fall asleep again like it was a saturday morning. Later my mum would quietly get into my room, wake me up softly and I look at her with tired eyes. She would smile at me, tell me we will go shopping and I would be so excited. I would jump out of my bed, get dressed in seconds and ran to eat breakfast with her and my sister. Sometimes my dad was at a near lake with his best friend building on a boot on saturdays so I would see him only in the evening later then.

I didn't even know which day it was. It was day 16 though. It was morning and I was in my bed. I stared at the ceiling. It wasn't 7 am yet so it was still dark. I could only adumbrate the metal rods and the cell door far away. Why was I still here? What was I supposed to do here? It were always the same questions. It was just a feeling that I could wake up in my room again and see my mum. A weird feeling. Like in a dream. Did I dream of home? I hoped so. I missed home. I missed my mum. And my sister. My dad. My friends. I sighed.

I won't see them again if I just keep laying in this bed in my cell. I stood up and sat on the sofa. It still wasn't 7 am yet so I sat in the dark. I couldn't read in my book like that. Breakfast will be here at 7 soon. It won't take that long I guessed, my sence of time told me. It least I got that feeling. And it felt right. My feeling of where I was, was wrong earlier. Whatever. I wasn't in a good mood just like yesterday. I felt hopeless and bored. I took my ipod and tried to listen to some calming music.