Different

I thought for another while and went to bed after dressing in my pajama and brushing my teeth. I fell asleep in half an hour and had a weird dream about homework and studying. Then a dream about Pete and Patrick in a big hallway of a hotel and a dream about monsters where I was very scared. I woke up at 2 am and felt like something was different. Why should anything be different? Was I watched again? By some person from the ceiling through the metal rods?

I shock my head, turned around and tried to sleep again because I was too lazy and too sleepy to actually stand up and look. Also I probably couldn't do anything about it anyway. I would just scare them away if anyone would really be there and watch me. Who cared. I fell asleep again and woke up at half past 7 am and again, I had the strange feeling that something was different. So I sighed and slowly stood up and realised... Something really was different.

The cell, my cell, was bigger. Bigger then it should be. Bigger then I thought it should be. Was I at a different place? A different cell? Did they move me? Also there was a little place with a glas wall around it. Strangely I needed some time to figure out it was a shower. Wow. I could take a shower now. This was such an improvement. I was surprised, I couldn't even smile or be happy about it yet. I just stood there and looked at the shower.

I didn't had to smell anymore and could finally wash my gross and greasy hair. I mostly ignored my smell and hair but then I didn't had to anymore. I didn't had a shower or washed my hair in 10 days. It felt like weeks. There also were some towels on a hanger near the shower, so I took a big towel for my body and a smaller one for my hair, undressed myself and took a shower. It felt so good. I could stay under the water for hours.