No

I sighed as I eventually stopped crying. I still didn't want to stand up, though. I just wanted to lay her in my bed, in my misery and don't care about anything else. No food, no shower, no nothing. I was done. I was so done. Something had to happen to get me out of here. Out of this cave cell. I wanted home.
I knew I sounded like a cry baby and I was the cry baby, but I just couldn't take it anymore. I was too alone, too lonely. Too locked up, too trapped.

I remembered the first day, the party I was at, my way home. I was so close but now I was here and I didn't want anymore. I was done.

I eventually fell asleep again.
When I woke up, I saw a light. It was past 7 am and my breakfast was ready laying near the cell door but I still didn't want to stand up. I still didn't care. I didn't even care if it was a huge breakfast with pancakes, fresh strawberry and yummy vanilla sauce and a good honey bread, one with delicious ham and cheese and healthy vegetables, cakes and chocolate cookies, blueberry muffins and whatever. Good stuff.

I couldn't. I just... I couldn't. I was done. This was it. I will die here alone. Unhappy and miserable.

So, if this was really it, what did that mean? What would I do now? Just nothing? For the rest of... What? My time? My life? All hope was lost? This just couldn't be it. I would just never let this happen. Just giving up. Just letting all hope go. This was just not me. I had to stand up again. I will. I will care again. I will... I wanted to...

Actually did I really wanted to?
No, not really really. I wanted to lay here because I was lazy. I didn't had the energy to stand up. I will, when I was ready. Yup, this was is. When I was ready. When I will be ready. Ready to care. Ready to hope.