A Present

I stood up at about 3 pm and looked around in my cave cell. There I spotted something leaning agained the metal rods. My eyes went big and I ran to it. They must have put it here while I was asleep. Maybe they wanted to cheer me up a little, as I begged the person covered in black to get out. It was a wooden guitar. It looked pretty normal, similar to one of them I had. I had one with a FOB logo and a picture of the boys on it and a black one with a white logo and their signings. They didn't really sign it, it was just a sticker but I loved it. I took the guitar, sat down and tried to play. I sang and played Alone Together because it was one of my favorite songs and I still felt alone and lonely. Even as they gave me this guitar as a present, I still wanted to talk to them and I wanted out of here. Out of this cell. I wanted home. To my family and friends. Oh, how I missed them. I missed home.

Also I played Death Valley and Light em up. My songs know always hyped me up and made me happy. Then I realized that I only played songs from one album, Save Rock And Roll. So I played Stay frosty, Fourth of July, I Don't Care, a part of Thriller, Dance Dance and Saturday. After all that I was a little exhausted and my fingers hurted. I needed a break. It was fun to play but I wasn't used to play so much. Even at home I just played a few songs or learned one and that was it. I wondered if I ever played as many songs as right now. I really must have missed playing guitar. 

I put the guitar down, drank some water from the sink and got in front of my notepad. Looking at all my colored pencils, I thought if I was in the mood to draw. Maybe later. I wanted to write something. My fingers still hurted a little but I didn't wanted that to stop me right now. I wrote to my story, where I listed things that happened, that I got a guitar. Then I wrote down all the questions I had. Why was I here? How long will I be here? Did my parents and friends know about this? Why me? What was I supposed to do here? What did they want (with me)?