Pink And Light Blue

After playing music I sat around for a while and ate some of the food then. The meat with rice and potatoes and the bowl of vegetables were very good, I enjoyed them. Also the pasta with fungi and cheese was tasty. The cakes and the rest of the pudding I ate too. I couldn't eat all though but I didn't had to. I felt like wanting to take a shower after ten minutes after I ate and slowly undressed myself. I enjoyed the warm water on my body and the cleaning lotion that was in the shower. It smelled like flowers and honey. Mhh.

When I was done with showering I dryed my body with the big towel and put my clothes back on. I will stay up a little while till I put on my pajama and go to sleep. Sitting on the sofa I was listening to music and exploring the bands on my Ipod. I listened to IDKH, Good Charlotte and The Weeknd. They had good music. I got in the mood to draw a little and started a scatch of a witch with purple clothes, a pink and light blue staff and black hair. Her eyes were stunning blue and she had a little smile on her lips. The witch was beautiful. Next I drew a merman with a turquoise fish tail and a naked chest. He was handsome and I was satisfied with the drawing.

I went to bed around half past 9 pm. Tired and ready to end the day. Tomorrow will be day 14. Time seemed to pass so slowly in here. It just been two weeks but it already felt like the a whole month to be locked up in here. At least I had my room and not that little cell anymore.