Choice

The food was a lot. A bowl of yogurt with fruits, one with milk and cereals, a bowl with berry pudding, a plate with bread and jam, a plate with pancakes, cream and chocolate sauce, a plate with toast, ham and cheese and one with different cakes. Wow. Sweet. I didn't know with what I should start. Then I took the toast and ate the yogurt as second. Next was the milk with cereals and the bread with jam. All tasted good. I also spotted a mug with fruit tea and a glass with fresh orange juice. I sipped at the tea. It was still hot. Then I ate part of the pancakes and the pudding. This was enough for now. I drank at the tea again and desided on eating the rest later.

I sat on the sofa with my Ipod and listened to some Fall Out Boy and Icon For Hire. I enjoyed just listening to the music with the taste of the sweet breakfast in my mouth and just looking around in my room. Yes, I was calling it my room now. I didn't wanted to be in a cell or cave anymore. It didn't changed from the looks of it but it felt different in my head. It was my choice. I didn't had to be sad or angry if I really didn't wanted to. Still I was far from being happy because I missed my family and friends, my freedom and so on but still I was here.

After a while I got my notepad out and drew my room. Then a forest with animals and nice flowers. It was beautiful. I smiled and looked through all my drawings so far. I remembered when pages got ripped out and disappeared from my pad but then I hid them under my bed and when I moved into this bigger cell, my room, I found all of my drawings in my notepad again. I was glad I didn't lose them.