A Picture

It turned 12 am and I waited for the person all covered in black to bring my food. I heard the footsteps and smiled a little. I was still sitting on the sofa with earphones from my Ipod in, listening to The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy. I watched the person putting down all the food and wondered how it could carry so much. I didn't get it.
I also got a little gray box, where I guessed some puzzle pieces were in there. The person left, locked the door again and left me alone with my food. I sighed.

Slowly I got down to the ground near the food and looked at it. A soup as appetizer, three main meals and two desserts. Nice. I started to taste the soup. It was some vegetables soup again which was okay. I didn't ate that much of it. Then I tried one of the main meals. It was some meat with rice and mushrooms. It was good. I ate half of it. Next I tasted another main dish, fish with potatoes and some sauce. That was good too, so I ate half of it again. The last main meal was some pasta with cheese and eggs which was okay but I didn't ate that much of it. I got to one of the desserts which were some cakes and bit in the first. It was good. A berry cake. I ate it but stopped then. It was enough for now. I could eat the rest later.

I looked at the box with puzzle pieces I got and opened it. There also were some brocken mirror pieces. I should be careful. Slowly I put all the pieces out aside to the ones I already had and tried to find some matches. I needed a while but some fit together and slowly there was a picture forming. What was it?