New Day

I woke up in the morning at half past 6 am. Too early. I turned around and fell asleep again. When I woke up it was nearly 10 am. Shit. My breakfast was waiting for me for 3 hours already and I would get lunch in just two hours. Great. What a great start into the day. I sighed and stood up to go to look at the clothes I got. There was a white and silver shirt with Super Fade lyrics on it, a black one with My songs know what you did in the dark, light em up lyrics and a blue and turquoise one with lyrics from I'm like a lawyer. They were all pretty and I couldn't decide which I should pick. I closed my eyes, choose one and put it on. It was the white and silver one.

There also was a gray jeans, fresh underwear and socks I put on. I sat on the ground looking at my food. I got pancakes with vanilla sauce and strawberries, bread with ham and cheese and one with jam, a yogurt with berries, fruits and muesli and eggs with vegetables. I tasted everything and most of it was good but cold because it was late and I slept so long. I really must have been tired. It wasn't such a good day yesterday. This day will be better hopefully.

I sighed and finished the pancakes after eating the bread with ham and cheese. That was it for now. I tasted everything and ate these two dishes. That was enough. I will get lunch soon anyway and it will be a lot again. Why did they give me so much anyway? Because they felt guilty? Because they locked me up in here? Or just so that I could choose? How did I not get fat? I should do more sports I guess but how? I can't just keep running around in my room, it was still not that big and the bed was too soft to do push ups or sit ups or something and the sofa wasn't big enough. The ground was too hard it hurted to do exercises. I could also eat less but that would be a waste of food then. I could beg the boy to make me less. I should talk to him.