Wonder

I played a little guitar. I tried to play the llamania demos, Wrong Side of Paradies and Past Live. They sounded nice but something was missing. Drums of course. I wish I could play them. I sighed and played Thnks Fr th Mmrs and Dance Dance. Then I leaned the guitar back at the cave wall and crawled to my notepad to draw a little and update my list I wrote recently. "Day 9 puzzle pieces." I wondered what else could happen today. What else will happen today. I looked up to the ceiling to the metal rods. I wondered if I would ever get that image of Fall Out Boy looking at me from above there out of my head. They didn't said anything, just looked at me for a few seconds and left then. Maybe I should have said something but I just couldn't believe what was happening. I was shock. I couldn't speak. And I didn't know if it would have even changed a thing.

I drew Pete and Patrick as girls, haha. They looked sweet and beautiful. Then Joe as a girl with his curly hair. So pretty. Only Andy looked a little weird. Sorry Andy. Maybe next time. I put the pen down and realised it was 11 am. One hour till lunch, yay. I took my Ipod and listened to random songs by bands I didn't know. Every time I die, Muse, Blackpink, Arctic Monkeys and Mayday Parade. I laid on the ground, closed my eyes and skipped the songs I didn't liked. I wondered what I will get for lunch. Hopefully something good. When it was finally 12 am I sat up, put my earphones out and waited for the sound of the footsteps. I watched the person unlocking the door, putting the food down and leaving. I looked at a bowl of chicken, vegetables and rice.