Plan To Escape

It was 1 am when I finally fell asleep again. I woke up at 5 am in the morning, looked around but it was still dark. At my cell door was no breakfast yet. I guess that will come at 7 am. I had to wait some time. I planed on meeting the person who gets me my food. I wanted to know who it was. I wanted to try to get out. I wanted to try to escape. Maybe I could make it. Maybe I could get past the person. Out of here. Win my freedom back. See my family and friends again. Get home. Out of this misery. Out of this boredom. I slept till half past 6 am and made sure my breakfast didn't come early but there was still nothing near my cell door.

Then I stood up, brushed my teeth, drank some water from the sink and dressed in my FOB shirt with the blue dream catcher I wore on the first day when I got kidnapped and trapped in here. It made me a little nostalgic but I wanted to wear it. I sat down in the middle of my cell cave and stared between the metal rods of the cell door into the darkness. After 10 minutes I grabed my notepad and started to go through it.

There was my story about my situation and what happend, my questions, two shitty lonely poems, a few scratches, a peterick drawing, that angel worrior from yesterday and some other drawings. I also had the ones from under my bed. I thought about the knife again. I could use it to attack the person covered in all black who will come soon but that wasn't me. I wouldn't try to attack someone. I wasn't vilent. I didn't wanted to hurt anyone.