Confused

I took a shower and realised it was nearly 11 am. One hour till lunch time. I wondered what I will get. It will probably be a lot again. I will have the choice then. I thought about which sports I could do and decided that some fitness exercises would be good. Sadly I didn't had a sports mat or even a carpet. I sighed. The hard ground will have to do then.

I dryed my body with the big towel and sat on the sofa for a minute. I was enjoying the warmth from the water before on my body in the cool air of my room. Then I dressed in the new clothes I got in the morning, I just haven't really looked at them yet. There was an orange, turquoise shirt with some lyrics I didn't recognise which was weird, a Save Rock and Roll shirt with the boys and a golden Centuries T-Shirt. The first one didn't seamed to mix the colors well, so I didn't really liked it and put it aside. I put the Centuries shirt on because I was in the mood for it. There also was a nice brown jeans, gray socks and fresh underwear.

I sat at the ground staring at my puzzle pieces and tried to figure out which finished picture it will show me when I had more pieces. I was confused. I couldn't... I had no idea. There were so many different pieces and so many different colors. I really thought it was more then just one whole puzzle. There had to be two or something. I needed more pieces. Maybe I will get some for lunch time. I didn't got any at breakfast. I sighed again and sat back on the purple sofa. It was nearly 12 am. Just a few more minutes.