Escape Plan

When I woke up again it was 11 am. One hour till lunch time. I needed a plan. I laid in my bed with my eyes staring at the ceiling of the cave. The medal rods where Fall Out Boy was, was more far away. I couldn't see it but I saw some sunlight falling from outside on the ground into the cell when I turned my head.

I could get out at lunch time and hide, wait and follow the person when it will go back after that. Maybe that could work but I will have to last hours without food. Hopefully the person won't just vanish in a dark corner of the cave without me being able to exit too. That was my biggest fear that I will be stuck here without escape.

15 minutes past till I woke up at 11 am. Slowly I stood up and looked at the clothes near the cell door the person brought earlier. It was a turouise FOB shirt, a white jacket, white skinny jeans with a fancy belt, white socks and underwear. Hm. I didn't think I ever saw a turouise FOB shirt before. Which era was that? I didn't find any hit that could tell me that. Maybe it was new? A new era? Wow. I didn't really believed that. Maybe it was just old and I didn't knew it. I put the clothes on and wishes I could take a shower. I washed my face at he sink, drank a little and brushed my teeth.

Then it was nearly lunch time. I hid pulled against the wall and waited. My heart beated fast but I wasn't as nervous as the times before. Soon I heard footsteps.