More Pieces

I woke up at 8 pm and stood up slowly. I was curious and exciting if there were more pieces near my cell door. I walked to it and looked at the ground. There really were more puzzle pieces. Five this time. Another dark red one, another dark blue and black one, a brown one, a light skin tone one and a green piece.

I put them to the others on the side and tried if the red ones or the blue and black ones fit together but they didn't. I guessed, I needed more puzzle pieces. I sighed and looked around. It was nearly dark. The sun outside must have set. I wished I could see the sun. Normally I wasn't used to be outside that often but as a kid I played with my friends outside a lot. I smiled at these joyful times back then.

I sat with my guitar and played a little. Thnks fr th Mmrs and Dance Dance. Then I drank some water from the sink and got to bed again. I fell asleep at half past 8 pm. I slept okay, woke up at 3 am but feel asleep quickly again. When I woke up at 9 am in the morning. I remembered I dreamed of school, the TV serie I last watched and my friends. It was an interesting dream but also weird.

I stood up and got to the cell door where my breakfast awaited me. It was a bowl with milk and muesli. I smiled a little and started eating it. It was good. The fresh clothes I got were a blue FOB shirt with lyrics from Infinity On High, I just forgot from which song, I will have to find out later, blue jeans, blue socks, and underwear. Carefully I put them on and put the other clothes I was wearing away.