A Plan

Soon it was 11 am. Another hour till lunch time. Another hour where I will find out who the person all covered in black will be and escape my room to discover the outside. I was nervous. Who will the person be? Will it be one of the boys? Or Brendon? A co-worker? Someone I didn't know? What will we talk about? Would it even say anything? What if it will attack me and get me unconscious when I found out who it was? There could be so much happening, so many possibilities. I sighed.

I didn't wanted to be nervous. I didn't even wanted to be in here to begin with. What was I doing here? What was I supposed to do here? How often did I had this question in my head? I sighed again. I had to calm down. Distract myself. I put my earphones in and listened to Fall Out Boy and Twenty One Pilots. It calmed me down. The time passed slowly and I couldn't just sit there and listen to music anymore when it was half past 11 am. I was kinda hungry and bored out of my mind. I got off the sofa and started walking through my room. Right. Left. Right. Left. My room wasn't very big, a little bigger then the cell I had before but still. I was thankful for the shower and the sofa and the more comfortable bed and so on but I still was angry. Angry at FOB. Why did they lock me up in here? What did they want?

I sighed and sat back at the sofa crossing my arms. There is no point in being angry. I couldn't talk to them. I couldn't be happy in here. I needed my freedom. It was damn time I made a plan and tried to escape again. Even if it won't make sence again because there was no way out.