~ Chapter 9: Meeting Blaze the Cat ~

Y/N is having some meditation as she's literally on the nice clear pond in her kneeling position with her ruby glowing as the big bubbles of water are circling around her from her ruby that's making it move. She learned a thing or two from her friend Espio whenever she has problems with her sleep or her sanity or some stress as he taught her how to do it in order to relax.

 She learned a thing or two from her friend Espio whenever she has problems with her sleep or her sanity or some stress as he taught her how to do it in order to relax

Y/N is having a nice peace and quiet with no loud distraction, no Sonic, no nothing. Kirby is by her side as he's learning to meditate with her with a loud hum, making her smile through her closed eyes.

All of the sudden, something in her mind snaps. There stood a lavender and violet-furred, anthropomorphic cat with gold eyes, a small black nose and a white-furred muzzle. She has triangular ears with peach colored canals and a long tail with the end frayed and dark purple. Her fur is longer on each side of her head and sweeps slightly upwards. She has four plumes of hair with dark purple tips done up in a high ponytail with a red hair tie. She also has a red oval gem on her forehead.

For attire, Blaze wears a purple tailcoat with dark pink trim, a gold collar, and white leggings. She also wears white gloves with fuzzy cuffs and dark pink, high-heeled shoes with white stripes and fuzzy cuffs, like her gloves.

Y/N wondered how come she's seeing her as the purple cat took a step through the woods towards where her home is. Knothole. She stopped by the bushes and peeked through in curiosity as she's searching for something, but what or who? All of the sudden, a group of Swatbots appeared behind her.

"HALT! UNKNOWN SUBJECT SIGHTED."

"HE APPEARS TO BY SPYING ON KNOTHOLE VILLAGE."

"SCAN HIM."

One of them took out a scanner and scanned the cat.

"RESULTS UNKNOWN. CANNOT DETERMINE WHETHER HE IS FRIEND OR HOE."

Y/N deadpanned that they think the cat is a boy when she's obviously a girl if they at least, take a closer look.

"HE'S NOT WITHIN THE PROTECTIVE BOUNDARIES OF THE VILLAGE. TAKE HIM INTO CUSTODY-- WE CAN INTERROGATE HIM LATER."

"USE STEALTH. ATTACK WITH A STUN BOLT FIRST."

The Swatbots snuck up behind her and fired her. But she jumpe up high, dodging the stun bolt and kicked two of the Swatbots, destroying them.

"HE'S SO STRONG!"

Her hands flared up with fire as she glare at them.

"Who are you calling 'he'?"

Before she could attack them, the Swatbot snuck up behind her and punched her in the head, knocking her out.

"QUICK! RESTRAIN HIM! Er, HER."

She was then taken away and that's when Y/N opened her eyes with a gasp out of meditation. She found herself still kneeling on the water with big bubbles around as they stop spinning and fell into the water along with her with a big splash.