~ Chapter 85: Secret Exposed Pt. 2 ~

Y/N was about to close her eyes to let herself sleep after hours of crying when the light blinded her, preventing her from that. She sat up and looked up to see a ball of light floating down before her. It then transforms into something she never expected. The beautiful pink alicorn with a crystal heart cutie mark.

 The beautiful pink alicorn with a crystal heart cutie mark

"Whoa... Who are you?"

"I am Princess Cadance. Ruler of the Crystal Empire. I can make other ponies fall in love with each other." she said, giggling a little.

This made Y/N blush at that last part.

"I am also here to tell you, you have unlocked your third ever power."

"R-Really?"

"Your heart is as pure as the crystals. And you have deep bond with that alien friend of yours. You have shown that no matter what, you always see goodness in other people's hearts. That's what makes you worthy and a true hero."

"That's... wow."

"I know. But you better use your powers wisely and quick. Your friend might never make it out alive."

This got her to quickly stand up as Cadance's horns glow and then in a blast, it revealed a crystal heart magic wand.

"Whoa..." Y/N gasped, taking the wand.

Cadance suddenly disappeared and appeared before Kirby, who jumped in surprise. She uses her magic to put the furniture back to where it belongs while cleaning the mess and then unlocks the door of her room. Y/N rushes out and smiles.

"Thank you so much, Princess Cadance."

"You're welcome. Now go get your friend."

Nodding, she summons her magical pegasus unicorn and flies off with Kirby coming along. Cadance smiles softly.

"We picked the right one, didn't we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shouts and engine roars were heard behind as Eclipse flies over the small hill before checking how far he and the Dark Arms are. However, they were forced to scurry away once more after a series of lasers were shot in their direction. A sharp breath exhaled as he realizes how close they were to piercing their skin.