~ Chapter 32: Change In Management & Dangerous Territory ~

Y/N is sitting in the seat next to Tails along with Kirby who's in her arms as they're in a concert for a big celebrity. She still feels a little guilty about Eggman losing his mind, but that shouldn't stop her from being happy that they defeated him. Kirby noticed her look and went up to her face and snuggled into her, making her chuckle and hug him. She noticed Sonic and Sally are walking arm in arm to their seat where she, Kirby, and Tails are.

"Come on, you. This concert if for you and Y/N as much as the rest of us, and you've moped enough."

"I'm not moping! I'm just... y'know... Okay, so I've been out of sorts."

Sonic and Sally sat onto the empty seats next to Tails and Y/N.

"Hey, Sonic! I saved you a seat."

"Thanks, bud."

"Are you worried about Robotnik? This isn't the first time we've thought we defeated him." Sally asked in worry.

"It's not that. I knew we got him this time. Me and sis saw him snap. Dude totally fell apart right in front of us. We've beat him plenty of time before, but this felt... different. Like we did something to him worse than jut kicking his butt. It's like things went too far this time. Nevermind all the unspeakable things he's done. I'm not making any sense, Sal."

"We'll talk about it more later, okay? For now, Mina's music should put you in a better mood."

Sally is right as Y/N thought. Soon Mina and her band stepped onto the stage and the crowd went wild.

"Helloooooo, New Mobotropolis! We're the 'Forget Me Knots!' We're back from our world tour, and we're ready to rock! Are you!?"

"YEAH!" the crowd cheered.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!"

Just before they're about to start a music, a bolt of lightning hit the stage, knocking Mina away. Y/N was shocked and looked up and her eyes widened in recognition. It was Monkey Khan who's riding on the cloud. She hasn't seen him for a while.

"'Party?' The Beacon of Hope for Mobius, and you're playing like children at a time like this? What kind of lazy, self-congratulatory jerks revel when the rest of the world suffers? Where are these so-called 'heroes' of Mobius? I want you charlatans to look me in the eye and tell me why you're so great!"

"Monkey Khan?" Sally asked.

"And just when I thought Post-Robotnik life would be boring."

Sonic got out of his seat and spin dashed at Monkey Khan, but he blocked it with his staff.

"Nice to see you're the same old jerk as always, Khan. I still haven't paid you back for the trouble you caused me over a year ago!"

"Oh, boy..." Y/N sighed.

Kirby looks on confusion with a tilt on the head.

"And you're the same ego-driven, short-sighted idiot I remember. How you won these people over is beyond me."

Sonic glared and got ready to spin dash while Monkey Khan lighted up his staff.

"Blah-blah-blah. This is for wrecking Mina's concert!"

"You arrogant—"

Y/N had enough of two people fighting and jumped out of her seat as Kirby held onto her shoulder and went in between Sonic and Monkey Khan and created a pink bubble around herself.

"ENOUGH!!"

Sonic and Monkey Khan were knocked away by Y/N's bubble. They looked to see an angry Y/N who's glaring at them through her bubble as she made the bubble disappear. Kirby looked at the boys with a disappointed look while shaking his head with his arms crossed. Sally walked over to them.