~ Chapter 54: Babylon Rising ~

Y/N who's wearing the black masked helmet and the Babylon Rogues fly down into the temple as they skid to a stop to where they can see the wall with a picture what's supposed to be the Babylon Garden as Jet told Y/N about along with some unknown ancient history words that only Knuckles can understand since he's been taught to know those kinds of words.

"Oh yeah. This is the place." Jet grinned.

In the middle of the temple is the blue cube floating in the pedestal.

"To think we must've flown over the Gigan Mountains a hundred times, and this was hiding here all the while!"

Wave pulled out the old book.

"Well, it wouldn't have been so easy to find without this book we cam across after that Sol Emerald fiasco!"

"Well, I blamed you all and my friends for the cause of that just because that sol emerald is so rare, doesn't you can steal it when it belongs to Blaze and her people. Without it, they would've been wiped out along with her. Would that happen to you all if something like that happens?" Y/N stated, slightly glaring at them.

Storm gulped and quickly changed the subject as Jet and Wave smiled nervously.

"Uh... Hey! When I heard that guy in the tavern talkin' about 'Gold Leaf,' I thought he meant a magic treasure tree or somethin'!"

"Yeah, I guess our trip to that dusty old library in Soleanna wasn't a complete waste of time." Jet agreed.

"Oh, come on. The library wasn't a waste of time. It's called being smart and knowing so many good things and imagine things." Y/N said, pulling out one of the books she took. "This book called 'Atlantis: The Lost Empire' is amazing!"

"Hmph... Books... Well, that's the last time we follow one of your leads, featherbrain. Lucky thing Wave noticed the Babylonian writing on that book as we were leaving since it leads us straight to this. The key to Babylon Garden!"

Jet gazed upon the blue cube before turning to Wave.

"This is the key to Babylon Garden, right?"

"Yes." she rolled her eyes, seeing where this is going.

"We are in the right place, right?"

"Yes."

"You do know how to read that book, right? Right?"

"Yes, Jet. I can read ancient Babylonian!"

Y/N snickered at that.

"I knew it! And that old fool thought he would be the one to find it. I remember the smug look on the Battle Lord's face. I can't wait to wipe it off! That old did. He'll see some fervor once we find Babylon Garden!"

"And that glowy cube is the key to the Babylon Garden, right?"

"Yes, Storm, it is."

"So what is the Babylon Garden anyway? I've never heard of it." Y/N asked as Storm thought the same thing.

"Well, no one knows for sure. The garden was lost long before even the rise of the Battle Kukkus. Some say it's a great treasure trove of wealth and knowledge. Some think it might be a fortress or an ancient weapon of some kind." Wave explained.

"So no flowers?" Storm asked with a disappointed frown.

"Probably not."

Jet reaches for the cube.

"Who wants flowers anyhow? The glory of finding it is what I'm after!"

"Be careful, Jet! It may be boobytrapped!" Y/N warned.