~ Chapter 88: Confidence & Standing Up ~

Chica and Rotor went to the next planet as Chica looks around.

"The next mission is that I have landed on a second planet called the Planet of War."

Piano was being played and the spotlight shows Freddy standing there with his head low and behind him is the grey castle-like area. Freddy begins to sing.

"'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

I'm gonna give you my heart

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

'Cause you light up the path"

Freddy looks up to the catwalk to see Y/N, Scourge, Honey, Sonic, and Sally smiling down at him.

"You got this." Y/N said.

The Mobians in black outfit like Freddy's, holding the black staff, circle around him as he continued singing.

"I don't care, go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do, ooh ooh-ooh"

He glances at Hamlin, who had his arms crossed, shaking his head at him with a hard glare on his face like he's disapproving it. Freddy glances back at the crowd, continuing on. He then looks up at his dance coach, Honey, who's nodding at him, lip singing his song. Freddy smiles and glares in determination.

"'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I saw you"

Freddy steps forward, standing between his dance team, and then did his dance moves. This made everyone cheer for him as he spins around and did a hand stand while spinning around, moving his legs up and down. The dancers followed his move while spinning their staff. Y/N and the others on the catwalk cheered as well for his wonderful dance. Meanwhile, Hamlin is enraged as he turned to Riot, who's dancing to the beat of Freddy's singing and dancing along with the Mobian cow. He snatched the golden staff from the tiger.

"Give me that! And your costume, now!"

Riot looks at him with confusion.

"Wait, what?"

"Take it off, now!"

This got Riot worried for Freddy as the bear continues dancing and singing.

"I don't care, go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do, ooh ooh-ooh"

The black dance team and the red dance team pointed their staff at each other, creating a path for Freddy and... Hamlin, who's in his red costume. The pig smirks at Freddy, who looks nervous and confuse. He turned to see Riot, who's supposed to be in the show, is all naked and wearing nothing but white tank top and light blue underwear. Riot gives him a shrug, wide eyes. Freddy turns back to Hamlin, still singing.

"'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I saw you"

Hamlin approaches him as the dance teams back away and make room. He brings out his two golden staffs in his fighting position along with Freddy. They circle around each other and the ring of fire traps them inside. Then, Hamlin attacks Freddy as he slams his staffs against Freddy's. Freddy tried to block his attack, but he's too fast as he managed to move his staffs away and hit him hard in the arm and sides. Every hit causes Y/N and her friends to wince. Then there goes the hard part as Freddy and Hamlin crosses their staff against each other while standing on their other staff. They stood there for a moment as Freddy did his best to hold, but with a dirty trick, Hamlin smacked Freddy's staff beneath him, causing him to fall onto the ground. This surprised everyone as they don't know if it's part of the show or not as the dance team were concerned for Freddy. Freddy looks up at him in disbelief and Hamlin slammed his golden staff onto his chest, holding him down.