🐈‍⬛ Halloween 2021 Special: Halloween Party! 🎃

Princess Luna pops out of the portal and flies over the Mobotropolis, Westside Island as she looks over and smiles.

"Let's see.. Oh, we are going to need some decoration here.."

She activates her magic from her horn and conjures pumpkins into the people's yard.

"Here.."

More pumpkins are poofed in.

"Heeere!"

Pumpkins continue to appear along the yard, and down the entire street and kingdom.

"Oh- can't forget here too! Oooh, we are going to need them everywhere! This is so much fun!"

Y/N overheards the ruckus and walks out.

"Wow! Oh! Princess Luna!"

"'Amazing decorations?' I know, right? Girl, you don't have to tell me twice."

"Tell me about it! This is going to be fun! By the way, what are you doing here?"

"It's getting close to Hallow's Eve, and I'm so full of energy for it! It's my favorite year I've! I've decided to come here and conjure a ton of amazing decorations for the neighborhood Halloween party tonight!"

"Man! I gotta get ready for this!"

"Take your time, sweetie. I'm going to stay here for a while until Halloween is finished."

"I see.. well even so, the decorations look amazing!"

"Aw, thank you!" Princess Luna gushed.

"Awwww, but now I don't get to decorate anything.."

"Awwhh! Here. You can set up the table with these pumpkin spiders."

"Really? Nice! You're the best, Luna!"

"Go, knock yourself out! Now... Let's get setting up for the big party tonight!"

Today is now Halloween Night as everyone are outside in their costumes. Sonic and Y/N walk out of their own house as they met each other and let out a howl as they're dressed up as werehog. Not literally. Kirby came along dressing up as Pikachu.

(A/N: This is how everyone looks like in their costumes

(A/N: This is how everyone looks like in their costumes.)

"Don't we look awesome, sis!" Sonic grinned.