~ Chapter 41: Y/N's Challenge ~

"Oh, Ms. Y/N. May I talk to you alone?" Constant Vigil asked, looking straight at Y/N and making everyone stop their leave.

"Oh, uh, sure. Why?"

"You'll see once your friends leave. I like to have you here for a while."

"Huh? How is she going to get back? We kinda need her." Sonic asked in confusion, first it was Bride of Endless Reach and now Constant Vigil.

"I'll send my ninja to take her home."

Sonic looked at her in concern, but she reassured him with a smile.

"Don't worry. You can deal with other things without me."

She handed Kirby to Ken and patted his orange fluffy head.

"Pooteetah?"

"It's alright. You'll be fine without me. Be strong for me."

Kirby eventually nodded and Sonic left with Sally, Ken, Kirby, and Tails, leaving her with Constant Vigil.

"Espio told me that your katana was broken. He told me a lot about you and your abilities. I'm very much eager to know what you're capable of in person."

Y/N bowed to her.

"I'm honored to hear that. What's the ocassion?"

"I want you to get the katana called the Crystal Ice."

"What's that?" Y/N asked, looking interested to hear it.

"It was crafted from crystals found deep in the Northlands, the weapon will never shatter, no matter how fragile it looks." she explained. "I want you to get that katana and prove me how worthy you are if you wish to accept this challenge."

Y/N was surprised to hear this. This is her first time being asked to do the training that will be more challenging. She bow to her.

"I will gladly accept your offer."

Constant Vigil nodded.

"Good. Tonight, you go to the temple at night at 7 pm sharp. Be there before midnight."

Y/N nodded without complaint, bowing to her once again while feeling determined to complete this mission she's excited on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Start at 2:11. The best part.)

Y/N woke up as it is almost night time and it's 6:55 PM. She quickly got herself ready and grabbed the blue metal mask to cover her face along with the new outfit (Picture on top and she still wears a rocket roller skating shoes, but in different color which is black) she's was given as a gift.

 She quickly got herself ready and grabbed the blue metal mask to cover her face along with the new outfit (Picture on top and she still wears a rocket roller skating shoes, but in different color which is black) she's was given as a gift