~ Chapter 51: Mobius: 30 Years Later Pt. 2 ~

They walk inside the hotel.

"Hey. Sorry to call you so late." D/N apologized.

There stood a male green, yellow crocodile with amber eyes. He wears black headphones with antennas, small spectacles, black boots, belt, and white gloves. Y/N noticed Argyle and D/N are holding onto each other rather lovingly and smirked.

"Don't sweat it, D/N. Desperate times, desperate measures and all that jazz."

Argyle then saw King Sonic and bowed to him.

"Your majesty!"

"Relax. We've got too much going on tonight to stand on formality."

He turned to Y/N.

"Ah! Ms. Y/N! How unexpected to see you! I thought you and Mr. Knuckles went out!"

"Actually, I'm not your Y/N. I'm Y/N, but from the Prime Zone. More likely from the different universe."

"Whoa! Like time travel?"

"I guess you could say that."

"Cool! Nice to meet you, other Y/N!"

She and Argyle shook hands.

"Pleasure."

Then, Melody comes and shakes hands with Argyle who's happy to see her.

"Do you all know each other?" King Sonic asked in confusion.

"No, but I know about your parents. It's a pleasure and an honor!"

"Same here! I mean, c'mon, your dad is head of the Chaotix!"

"Yeah, about them. Tails-er- Miles and Mina have been caught by the Dark Presence." King Sonic sadly confirmed.

"Our parents and the rest of the Chaotix are peace-keeping all over Mobius." D/N added.

"Right. They're too far away to call at this point." Y/N added.

"Castle Mobius is in full lock-down. I'm sure the rest of the royal family is safe, but we're still up against a lot."

"So we're putting the Freedom Fighters back together!" Melody excitedly said.

"When D/N called ahead looking for a safe-house, I figured you might need some help. So I called a couple of friends who were in town for your big speech. You guys can make your dramatic entrance now." Argyle said.

As if on cue, two people comes in and King Sonic immediately recognized them.

"No way! I didn't know you guys were on the island!"

"Whoa! Are they-?!" Y/N gasped.

There stood is a male butter and banana yellow coyote with butter yellow hair and blue eyes. He wears a purple jacket, brown belt, blue pants, and brown boots. Next to him is a female brown rabbit with blond hair and blue eyes. She wears red tank top, blue shorts, and brown sandals. Y/N noticed they both have mechanical on one of their arms and legs, which makes them look cool.

"It's great to see you! How are Bunnie and 'Twan?" King Sonic greeted as he was being hugged by Belle D'Coolette.

"They're doin' just fine, thanks."

Jacques D'Coolette kisses D/N's hand, making Argyle turn away with his arms crossed and slight jealousy.

"Echante mademoiselle. I do not believe I've had the pleasure."

"I, er, no..."

King Sonic pulled Jacques over.

"Easy there, son. You should've come by the castle!"