~ Chapter 53: Team Tango ~

Y/N looked through the glass window as they're riding in a big Blimp with Jet sitting in his desk, secretly giving goo goo eyes at her. Let's just say things have been going well as Y/N got along with the Babylon Rogues. They even gifted her with her own Extreme Gear with her favorite color as they called it the Cyber and she really appreciate that.

 They even gifted her with her own Extreme Gear with her favorite color as they called it the Cyber and she really appreciate that

Other than that, everything is fun as Jet said it. Jet was just about to speak to Y/N when the feet thump loudly on the floor; reaching the door, and abruptly flings it open to reveal Storm

"Hey, boss!"

"Wha--?!"

"Aah!!"

Jet falls out of his seat while Y/N screams and nearly brought out her katana when she sees Storm banging on the desk.

"We've found something!!"

Wave walks up to the side of the door.

"Storm! Not again!"

"Learn to knock next time!!" Y/N growled.

"Sorry!"

Jet gets up.

"What is it this time?!"

"My sensors found something! Something special! We've gotta go and see." Wave suggested.

"Are you sure?" Jet asked, looking interested.

"I sure hope so! Let's go! You too, Y/N!"

"Oh! Well then, what're we waiting for?"

Y/N zooms out to go grab her stuff.

"Hey! No fair!"

Jet runs after her along with Wave and Storm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the Hooligans were driving as fast as they can away from the Blimp that was heading straight towards them as soon as Wave informed what she saw. Bark was holding the blue Sol Emerald with Nack driving and Bean being the annoying bird. Suddenly, the missile was brought down to them.

"Ooh! Ooh! They're dropping another one!" Bean excitedly exclaimed.

Looks like they've been hit a couple times by the missiles.

"C'mon, baby! Faster!" Nack exclaimed to his vehicle.

The missile hit the ground behind them, creating an explosion and knocking the Hooligans off their feet.

"WAH-HA-HA-HA-HA! YES! AWESOME!" Bean cheered.

"STOP MESSING UP MY BIKE!" Nack screamed in anger.

They all landed roughly as Nack got up, placing his hat back on.

"...Feather-Brained Idiots... I stole it fair and square..."

He walked over to Bark who's head was stuck in the dirt and took the gem from him and held up in the air.