~ Chapter 17: Wedding Bells ~

Sonic, Y/N, and the Freedom Fighters have been fighting the brilliant and sinister Dr. Eggman for their liberty for over a decade. During that time, they've lost so much, it seems only right that they've become closer. Antoine D'Coolette's marriage to Bunnie Rabbot comes as no surprise, nor does it that Sonic and Y/N are found under the care of their Uncle Chuck. Right now, Y/N is in Rosie's house as she was forced to wear a dress that she's not a fan of wearing, but her mom had to pull a trump card on her. After getting Bunnie in her wedding dress as well as styling her hair with the help of Y/N who gave her a nice purple pendant necklace as she placed it around her neck, they decided to get her into a dress.

"Come on, Sugah. Just come out. It's fine." Bunnie said, looking at the door Y/N is hiding in.

"No! I've never worn this before! I feel ridiculous...!"

"You'll never know unless you let us see you." Sally said.

"Sweetie, it's only a wedding. You have nothing to worry about." Rosie reassured.

"Hmph... F-Fine...!"

Y/N hesitantly opened the door and revealed herself in a nice blue dress with earrings and a necklace and a bracelet. Kirby was beside her with a nice black bowtie.

"Wow!! Y/N!! You look so beautiful!" Bunnie gasped

"You look absolutely stunning!" Sally smiled.

"Pooteetah." Kirby nodded in agreement, looking up at Y/N.

"Indeed she is. She's going to get all the boys to fall down on their knees with just one look at her dress." Rosie agreed.

Y/N blushed in embarrassment, looking down and holding her arm.

"Thanks... I kinda like it..." she said. "But you look beautiful as well Bunnie."

"Aw, stop!"

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and Y/N quickly hid behind Sally who chuckled. Rosie opened it to reveal Sonic who's in a nice black suit with a red bowtie.

"You leave Bunnie to us. Go bother the groom." Rosie said.

"The Chaotix beat me to it. Can't I do anything, Rosie? Oh, and how's my sister doing? I like to see her how she looks. Don't want any man to get all goo goo eyes at her."

Y/N and Kirby rolled their eyes that he's still protective of her.

"Convince Julie-Su she looks fine in a dress."

"Let's not ask for miracles here."

"Your sister is fine. You'll see her soon."

Rosie turned around and looked at Amy before she made a sneaky smile on her face.

"Alright, then..."

She pushed Amy out of the door, surprising Sonic.

"Keep your flower girl entertained until the ceremony!"