❄ Christmas 2021 Special: Frozen Outside ☃️

Y/N is walking through her treehouse humming, then looking out the living room window. She suddenly gasped at what she was seeing.

"Oh my gosh, i-it's snowing! The weather forecast didn't say anything about snow! I have to tell the girls!"

She walks towards the guest room door. Not long ago, she had invited Sally, Bunnie, and Amy for a sleepover for a week and they were having a blast through their own slumber party.

"Sally?"

She knocks on door and Frozen music starts to play for a second.

"🎵 Do you want to build a snowman?"

"Mother of Chaos, Y/N don't you dare!" Sally groaned through the door.

Y/N giggled and continued her song.

"🎵 Come on, let's go and..."

"Don't. You. Dare finish that verse!"

"🎵 Playyy?"

"That's it! You're dead!"

Y/N giggled and ran away.

"Sally, I was just joking, please no! Hehehe! Oh my god!"

Then comes up on the boys' living room in Sonic's house as he too had invited Tails and Knuckles for a sleepover and to have their own slumber party. Tikal had insisted Knuckles to take a break from guarding the Master Emerald as she will watch over it. It is for him ti spend time with his friends, which he's glad as he got to relax for a moment. Right now, Tails and Knuckles are on their phones, and Sonic walks in and over to the window.

"Oh look! It's snowing!"

"Really?" Knuckles raised his eyebrow.

"Ah, this is amazing! I've always loved the snow during the winter. We always used to play in snow back when we were kids." Tails said with a smile.

"I remember that." Sonic chuckled at the memory he had.

He then noticed something outside.

"Hey! Sis is outside in the snow being chased by Sal!"

"Nice try, Sonic." Tails shook his head.

"No, seriously! She's outside being chased by Sal with no coat on!"

"Whatever." Knuckles rolled his eyes.

"Now Sal has sis pinned to the ground! And it looks like she yelling at her 'If you ever sing that song to me again, I'll eat all your food in the fridge.'"

"You really have quite the imagination, Sonic."

Sonic then decided to bring out his Trump card to bring their attention.

"Oh, now Sal is making Y/N kiss Shadow."

This caused Tails and Knuckles to look up from their phones.

"WHAT?!"

As Sonic said, Y/N is on the floor, pinned down by Sal, who is holding a snowball.

"No, no Sally. Please, please don't eat all my food in the refrigerator. I spent like literally hours hoarding that stuff the other day when I went shopping. Please. Look, y-you can have my money, you- you can have my jewels, you can even have my room, but please, please don't hurt my food. Please Sally, have mercy."

"Hm... can I have your Anime posters?"

"Um, ohh, no no, no no no no, anything else but-but that, a-a-and my food."

"Heh, calm down. I'm not going to take anything from you. I just wanted to make you hush up with that song. Amy tried singing it to me before you and I accidentally opened the door too fast and uh..."