💋 Valentine's Day 2022 Special 💌

Y/N heads out of her treehouse towards her mailbox as she goes through the mails.

"Let's see... Bills, bills, bills... Oh! 75% off thousand dozens coupons. I'm keeping that."

She noticed the green letter with a green heart on it along with the name she recognized.

"Huh? A letter from Scourge to me? What the?"

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your butt looks nice from here
Look behind you"

"Huh?"

After she finishes reading the love letter, Y/N turns around to see Scourge emerges from behind as he gives her a smirk with a wink.

"Hey, baby~"

"Ahh!!!"

Y/N screams and attacks him by grabbing his arm and flipping him on his back.

"Ugh!! Still as strong as ever..."

"Scourge! Not only was that creepy, but you scared the fluff out of me!"

Scourge stands up and chuckles, soothing his arm.

"I'm just trying to be romantic seeing the big day coming up."

"Oh, you mean the day that you move far away from me?" Y/N sarcastically asked.

"And let you suffer through not being able to see my handsome face in the morning? Psh! Never..." he chuckled. "Now the day I'm talking about is Valentine's Day."

"Oh! Valentine's Day isn't for a few weeks, Scourge." she laughed. "There's plenty of time before that."

"Oh, N/N~ Valentine's Day is tomorrow, hun."

This made Y/N scream at that.

"What?! It's tomorrow?!"

Scourge raised his hands up in surrender.

"Hey, well don't act so shocked. I haven't asked you out yet! Hey! Where are you going?"

He notices Y/N proceeds to run to her home as she turns around to face him.

"Um, to hide?!"

"From what?"

Scourge doesn't understand what she means and why.

"Shadow, Rouge, Tails, Razor, Silver, Blaze, Jet, Mighty, Espio, and Eclipse! Especially, Knuckles and Zero, whom I thought I could rely on, but they've been carried away! Every single Valentine's Day, they go nuts trying to outdo each other!"

"Ohhh! So that explains the loud ruckus I've heard from a mile away. Huh."

"Scourge, just please leave and pretend you never ever saw me. I've already have enough of all this attentions and responsibilities. I just need a break."

"Okay, I understand you're frustrated, but..."

He noticed she's already heading up the stairs to her home.