~ Chapter 36: Iron Dominion ~

By the King Frederick Airbase, Tails is bringing out the blue Tornado with Sonic, Y/N, and Kirby by his side.

"Yo, Tails. What's going on, man?" Sonic asked.

"Hey, Sonic, Y/N, and Kirby! I'm just putting the finishing touches on the New Tornado!"

"Wow! Nice design!" Y/N awed, touching the airplane.

"Pooteetah pooteetah." Kirby agreed, seeing the reflection of himself.

"The ol' biplane never looked better. But Nicole could've built one for you in no time."

"I know. She even offered to." Tails said, cleaning his hands with the towel. "But what kind of mechanic would I be if I let her do everything for me? The Tornado is my plane, and it's my responsibility to get her up and running again."

"Makes sense." Y/N said.

Suddenly, the siren went off.

"Now what??"

"Is the Iron Dominion attacking again?" Tails questioned.

They immediately went after Nicole who appeared on time.

"What's the word, Nicole?" Sonic asked.

"The Iron Dominion appears to be staging a full invasion..."

Sally and Ken came over.

"Nicole! Report!"

"I'm raising the city's protective force field now. The Iron Queen's forces are taking their time and made no effort to hide their approach."

"I don't like this. They're being too forward." Sally said.

"I agree. It could be a trap." Y/N said.

Ken placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"They aren't known for their subtlety."

"But this seems arrogant and reckless, even for them."

Sonic glared at Ken, not liking him touch his sister like that.

"...Yeah, I don't like the looks of this at all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the New Mobotropolis, Snively helped Iron Queen out of her hovercraft as Jun Kun and the army of Yagyu Ninja Clans and Dark Egg Legion are standing behind.

"This way, my queen."

"Thank you, dear Snively."

"Careful with your tone, Regina. You don't want the lackeys to feel too familiar with you." Jun Kun warned with his arms crossed.

"Oh, calm down, Jun Kun...! Snively knows his place."

Just then, Nicole appeared before them.

"And you apparently do not. As steward and administrator of this city, I am informing you of your trespass. You will leave now."

Iron Queen smirked and raised her staff towards her as it glows.

"MREE-HEE-HEE-HEE! As a masterful technomage, I am exterting my will over yours, my digital dearie! You are mine now!"

Nicole's data started swirling around her.

"NOOAAAAAUUUHHK!"

Nicole was now changed as her hair is turned into a bun with three hairsticks, her eyes red and orange, and wears high-collared black and purple dress with long sleeve purple gloves that goes up to her elbows and red belt.