~ Chapter 47: Changing Tempo ~

After three weeks, it was now time for the concert as Mina and her band were about to get into the stage.

"Alright, guys! This is it! We're going to go out there, and we're going to wake them up! We're going to turn heads and change minds! Tonight, we do more than revamp our sound! Tonight, we make a difference! Are you ready?!"

"...Yeah!"

"Yeah! Yeah-Yeah-Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Alright, boys! Take the stage!"

The boys then head out to the stage. Mina turned to Ash with a nervous look.

"I'm gonna throw up. What if they hate it?"

"They won't. They'll love it, and they love you! Get out there, babe and blow them away."

Mina nodded and walked out, but stopped to see the boys standing there.

"Hey, guys. Why aren't you on stage?"

Ash comes in, looking confused as her. They pointed something behind them.

"You might want to take a look at this."

Odd. Mina and Ash looked to see a Mobian who's an announcer in a rather nice suit as he spoke through the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Prepare yourselves for a special concert Mina has planned. I give you Y/N and her band, Ken, Zane, and Nova! Come over here!"

Everyone was confused at first, but they clapped and cheered to hear about their favorite hero to come and sing anyways. Mina, Ash, and her bands were even more confused as Ken and two Mobians, the wolf and bobcat comes into the stage in their nice kimono-like outfits (Just imagine what they wear). Then, there's a black hooded figure comes last as they purposely pushed Mina and Ash out of the way and headed into the stage in the middle of the group. They brought out a small stick of fire and dropped it and the fire started burning the cloak, shocking everyone as they grew concern about it.

But then it went away as the fire only burned the entire cloak to reveal Y/N in a nice kimono-like outfit like the boys are wearing with her quills tied up into a nice bun as she smiled at the crowd

But then it went away as the fire only burned the entire cloak to reveal Y/N in a nice kimono-like outfit like the boys are wearing with her quills tied up into a nice bun as she smiled at the crowd. Knuckles, Espio, and Tails were speechless and in awe at her new look.

 Knuckles, Espio, and Tails were speechless and in awe at her new look