Jesus can wait

A/N I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY CHAPTERS ARE THERE AFTER I EDIT BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT THIS IS THE 100TH CHAPTER AND ITS HILARIOUS BC WHEN MY FRIENDS ASKED ME HOW LONG THIS WAS GOING TO BE I SAID I HOPE MORE THAN 30 CHAPTER AND I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO STOP WRITNG THIS ONE AND FINISH THE WHOLE THING BUT I CANT IPGFDGIHOGY HELP ME.

No joke here, I hope that in like 3 chapters the whole thing will be over but I am going to make them good.

It's the way that I messed the whole time-years-birthdays so badly like I hate myself for that jeez. It doesn't even make any sense and I realized it when it was too late so Im just going to say that because this is an alternative universe the ages will be like this.

LIAM 18

NIALL 18

LOUIS 18 (IN THIS CHAPTER 19)

ZAYN 18

HARRY 18

OKAY?

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT IDC IM STUPID AND U HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT

*

''It's my birthday.'' Louis yelled, jumping off the bed.

''It's your birthday.'' Harry said and Niall barged in.

''It's your birthday.'' Niall yelled, jumping up and down and Harry threw a pillow at him.

''Leave.'' Harry said, groaning and Louis jumped on him.

''Wake up.'' Louis said and Harry covered his face with a pillow.

''Happy birthday.'' Liam and Zayn said entering the room.

''Can I please give you your gift at the evening and let me sleep the whole day?'' Harry asked and Louis slapped the pillow on Harry's face.

''No. Wake up.'' Louis whined and Harry threw him off the bed, before getting up.

''Leave me alone.'' he said, slamming the door behind him.

*

''Mwah, mwah, mwah.'' Harry said, kissing Louis' cheek, while he was trying to talk. Harry was sitting on the couch, his legs, laying and Louis was placed on his thighs.

''And how is school?'' Louis asked the girls, while he smiled at them.

''Boring.'' Lottie said.

''It will get more interesting in a while. It's just the start.'' Louis said, encouraging them.

''You are old.'' Daisy said, suddenly and Louis laughed.

''I am not that old.''

''Yes you are.''

''He is not that old.'' Harry said, kissing Louis' jawline.

''You are saying it because you are old too.'' Phoebe said and Harry pouted.

''Mean.'' he replied.

''I thought you didn't want people to talk to you?'' Louis said to Harry.

''It was early.'' he said.

''You were bitchy.''

''Sorry.'' Harry mumbled, planting small kisses on Louis' cheek.

*

''When I was younger, my mother used to take me out late at night to see the Christmas lights and I thought that people were celebrating my birthday. Of course, they are up because it's Christmas but still my mother let me believe that for a quite long time. Mark told me after a few years and my mum was pissed and she told me that it was not true and they were for me.'' Louis said, laughing a little, holding Harry's hand, walking around.