Chapter 106

2 months later

Arjun's POV

I wasn't able to sleep as Radhika was twisting and turning on the bed time to time and I tried my best to ignore and go back to sleep but I couldn't especially since she was half lying on my chest.

"Can you please stop doing that?!"

"Oh, shut up! You are only worried about yourself, aren't you?! You cannot sleep and what about me?! I cannot sleep too because my back is hurting and you are so...." She burst in to tears and I wanted to kick myself for talking to her that way without actually knowing the reason for her behavior.

"Radhika, baby, I didn't know and I am sorry." I moved my hand on her back," Tell me where is it hurting?!"

"Go back to sleep! After one whole week you remembered that you have a wife who is carrying your baby and who needs you the most at this time....." She wiped her tears and turned away from me, facing the other side.

I tried to wrap my arms around her but she wouldn't have it. I finally hugged her forcefully without hurting her," I am sorry, I didn't know that you'll be so hurt and I swear, I didn't ignored you purposely."

"You were in and out of the house for past few days and you didn't even talked to me much when I called you. Is it because you are bored of me and my mood swings?! Do I irritate you now?! You don't love me anymore...."

"No, no, no, Radhika....please it's not like that. You are my whole life, Radhika please, baby I am sorry please don't think all these."

"I know I don't look the same now, I cry so easily and I am always tired to have sex...."

"Fuck! It's not about sex! Did I say anything?! Radhika, I know I have not given you the time and attention that you wanted but nothing has changed between us. I was just busy and I know that's not an excuse to give but that's the sole reason."

I carressed her head as he kissed her temple," Baby, I know you are tired and we don't have sex as much as I want but it's okay, we have all the time in the world after the baby is here. Nothing can change the way I feel about you, nothing ever can!"

I turned her over, to face me," We are one, Radhika. We are fucking one soul! Do you understand me?!" I placed my hand on her baby bump," He is the biggest symbol of the magic between us. I am really very sorry for not really being there for this past few days but I swear I didn't do anything to hurt you purposely and I am sorry for making you feel this way.

She smiled at last," I am sorry too for not giving you a tight slap when you really deserved one. I should have never spend my time crying and mopping in pain."

I turned my face to one side," You can do it now too."

She leaned in, with her hand raised in air but what she did next just made me fall in love with her all over again and more. She grabbed my face and kissed my cheek," I wanted to slap you so hard when you didn't pick up my call, when you didn't talk to me or listened to me for hours the way you always do. I was mad at you but more than that I was so hurt and I felt alone. I only wanted you, Arjun. I had Sam and Mariam aunty but no one can make up for your absence. I don't want to slap you, you have apologized and that's enough."

I looked at her, wide-eyed," You are too good for me. I love you, baby." I said, planting a kiss on her forehead.

I hovered on top of her," I want to be inside you, baby. I don't think so I can wait any longer...."

She wrapped her arms around my neck," Then don't!"

I parted her legs and plunged in to her making her eyes roll back and a scream escaped her lips at the raw intrusion. I pulled her legs up, opening them wider to go deeper inside her.