Chapter 16

Arjun entered the street fight venue in a black cloak and walked majestically inside the ring. He wanted to release his anger somewhere and grinding someone to pulp other than punishing Radhika was something preferable. He did not want to see her right now because if he did then he would surely end up hurting her.

He started moving to his prey like a predator, His opponent had a lean, strong and muscular frame.

Arjun wanted to prolong the fight as much as he could. He had overpowered his opponents in just five minutes in his previous fights but today he wanted vent as much as frustration he could.

The fight continued for more than 20 minutes and the poor guy was half dead already. This was first time in history that someone could stand before Arjun for more than five minutes. Arjun had some bruises too on his chest, hands and a bump on his forehead. The crowd was applauding him but all he could hear were Mark's words which were stinging him.

Arjun was loving the cat and mouse game a lot few minutes ago but now he started losing interest in it So he decided to end the fight and declare himself the winner. He threw one hard punch at the guy's chest and he crashed down.

The commenter examined him to see if he was alive and counted digits,"1...2...3....4...5.....6....7...8....9...10....And we have our all time favourite winner, ARJUN!!"

The audience gathered reacted crazily like it always did when Arjun was in the ring. He was simply everyone's favourite, He had not lost a single match till now and his opponents could never ever be on their feet after the fight. He was fierce, aggressive, merciless and he fought only to win.

Arjun had a routine whenever he came here, he would pound the opponent into powder and then hooked up with one of the beautiful cheer leaders. The manager would save the hottest chick for him and they thought today was no different. A fair complexioned brunette clad in skin tight white dress which was hardly covering her round ass walked to him and offered to make him wear the black cloak he had discarded in the fight. He gave a curt nod and she made him wear it, " So handsome, you were great today like every time well let me make me your night great now."

Arjun scrutinised her but he didn't feel turned on instead he felt nothing which was a rude shock to him.

Arjun leisurely slapped her hand away and spoke," Some other time."

She looped her arms around his neck and touched her nose to his and whispered, " Try me, I promise you won't regret." She leaned in to kiss him and he froze!

Arjun felt an uneasy feeling inside him but next moment he saw Radhika's angelic innocent face and all he wanted to do was kiss her hard. She was smiling at him with a gratifying emotion in her brown orbs. Her face was glowing like a starlet, He claimed her lips and kissed her passionately.

The girl was taken aback by his sudden desperate kiss but she responded and kissed him back with fervor. They pulled apart and he opened his eyes to a girl who was not Radhika.

He grimaced at that face, she was beautiful but she wasn't the one he wanted to kiss every second.

He backed off creating some distance  between him and that girl but she did not get the clue, did she?!

She ran her fingers from his chest to his arms," Common I will release  your tension, you need to get this bruises healed too. I will give you a lap dance too."

His eyes narrowed at her," If you don't take your hands off me this very second you won't be in the state to give a lap dance to anyone."

Colour drained from her face as she quickly scurried far from him.