Chapter 52

Arjun's POV

"Radhika darling, I have a surprise for you." Mariam announces in her usual heartwarming tone.

My eyes snap in direction of Mariam. I know she is putting a lot of efforts to guarantee Radhika's happiness.

"Wow! What is it aunty?!" Wifey is as excited as a little kid.

"You love cheese so I made a cheese cake for you."

Radhika loves cheese so that is news to me. I should make a note to myself and remember to pamper her with lots and lots of cheese.

"Oh my God! Aunty I have never had one. Thank you so much!"

Only thing left to is jump up and down in excitement, Radhika.

When the cheese cake is brought in front of her, she is practically salivating looking at it. God! She really must love cheese so much. She starts gorging on her cake without waiting for any of us to start eating. She didn't even offer anyone to taste it. She is a kid still!

"Radhika, you are so lucky. Getting pampered by everyone. The perfect life, isn't it?! Sit at home, do nothing just wait for Arjun to give you his attention." Lily is talking sweetly but I could see beyond that sweet voice, there was a vindictive jealousy.

As if her words worked like black magic and Radhika stopped eating. I saw red hot anger coursing through my veins. I just wanted to break some one's head or kill some one slowly and painfully.

I stared at Lily with animosity,"Lily, that is how I prefer it. Radhika is in family way so she deserves to get pampered by me and by others." I stared her down with my blazing eyes.

"But Arjun, I...."

She has not learnt her lesson, hasn't she?! She must bear in her mind that I am not the same Arjun anymore who she could get away with after messing up with his business, I am a king, a ruthless mafia king and the woman who she practically put down is my queen and the mother of my baby.

"Don't you dare say that she is doing nothing in fact she is obliged to do the most important job that is to take care of my baby and keep him safe." I add in a high pitched tone.

"I think it's not good to keep the food waiting it will feel upset." Sam jokes to cool the heated temperature.

"Arjun, I was just kidding. You know I bear no ill will for Radhika." Lily says in an apologetic tone but I know she has something cooking in her mind.

"Lily, just be careful with your words next time." I add back firmly.

I know Lily is my friend but sometimes she is just unbearable. In our teenage too she use to poke her nose in everything  I did, she had an opinion about my every action. Initially I liked it because she was thinking of me as a true friend would but later I would feel irritated as I am a man who doesn't like someone interfering in my business. Radhika is my business, isn't she?!

The very mention of her name brought me out of my thoughts and I turned to look at her. She was still toying with her food. I felt angry right at that moment. I know she is upset and all but how can she be so thoughtless about her health?!

" what are you staring at?! Common start eating and every last bit should be eaten from your plate." I practically castigated her to make her eat.

She is still underweight even though I make her eat so much. She just throws up every now and then. I think now half of her life is spend throwing up in the washroom.

Radhika is making me so hard by moaning while devouring her cake. Can't she see what effect she has on me?! I want to whisk her away and take her across my knee. I wonder how would it be to have her soft lips wrapped around my c**k. She has never given me a head before and it is something I want so badly from a long time.