Chapter 35

Radhika's POV

"Hey big brother and dearest sister in law."

Sam's voice interrupted our lost in each other moment.

She posed like a model,"So tell me how do I look?!"

"You look like a girl." He gave a crisp answer.

"Excuse me! I am a girl and I asked you how do I look in this dress?!"

"That's what I said, you look more like a girl in this dress otherwise I use to think you had forgotten that you are a girl."

"Fine! You look good now don't fish for compliments from others particularly boys. They only want one thing and you know what it is." He cautioned her.

"Bhai, I am sure there are some good guys out there."

"Good or bad, if some guy makes you cry then he will not see the sun of another day don't come crying to me then to spare him because I will not."

"But...."

I cut her off because I don't want them to start fighting in the party. He is always pulling her leg, irritating the hell out of her and she gets so mad at him but still he wouldn't relent.

"Sam, sweety you look gorgeous. Don't pay attention to him, he is just teasing you but he is happy that you chose to wear a dress of his choice."

Arjun gave a very indifferent look to me, clearly covering his true feelings with a frown but I could see beyond it. His smile had almost reached his ears when he saw her, and I realized that all the bullying was all a facade. I still don't know why he does and what for but I know even she doesn't take it too seriously as I have never seen her staying mad for more than one day.

"Common you have to tell her. She is wearing what you chose."

"I said she looks good."

"But that's not enough. Tell her how beautiful she looks."

He nodded and reached up to her, taking her hands in his and both of us waited with bated breath to hear him.

"Sam, you look like a tall giraffe that is wrapped in pink!" As soon as he said it, he couldn't stifle his chuckle anymore.

My God! That was just mean.

"Arjun!" I turned to Sam who had ripped her hands out of his grip," Sam please listen....."

"You know what, Bhai?! I am leaving!"

"Please don't start eating the trees on your way."

"Arjun!" I scolded him.

He blocked her path," You can't leave, who is going to click our pictures together if you leave?!"

Oh my God! What is wrong with him?!

She sidestepped him but he held her hand,"I am sorry but you can't leave."

She rolled her eyes at him," Did I hear it wrong?! You just said sorry....."

"Fine! I am sorry and you look smashing." He finally admitted.

She flipping her hair in dramatic fashion," I know!"

"Sam, don't embarras me! You don't do that hair flip right and stop patronizing those bimbos for fuck's sake!"

Now even I couldn't help but smile at the siblings bickering with each other. This is something I never had with my brother even though I knew he loved me and I, him but he became more and more aloof as he grew up.

"Bhai, can I take Radhika with me?! I kind of want to show her off to my friends."

He cocked a brow and asked,"Is she some trophy or show piece, you want to flaunt?!"