Chapter 9- Remorse Is Not A Remedy

Rehan lazily lifted his eyelashes as he was drained out of all energy.... Arjun had been kind enough to let his men dress his wound and provide him with water time to time....He had a nerve breaking headache too....He was trying hard to get free from all the chains holding him captive but all his efforts were in vain.... Just than the door snapped apart and Arjun entered inside with Radhika who was struggling to get free from him but all her efforts were in drain.....

Arjun brought her before Rehan and smirked," Hi Rehan.... Your daughter z really a tigress....she scratches like a pro...."

Radhika sped over to her dad....he was lying on the floor lifelessly... Her eyes pooled with tears as her voice came out in whisper," Dad are you fine?!....I was so worried about you?!.... Did they do harm you?!"

Rehan cupped her face and wiped her tears and spoke in an assuring tone," No princess.... I am fine....but why are you dressed in this bridal wear?!" He stared at her from top to bottom with a clueless expression all over her face....But what caught his eye was the wedding locket and vermilion.... All the negative horrible thoughts crept in his mind....He looked up at Arjun who stood folding his arms to his chest with a bored expression on his face.

Rehan spoke gritting his teeth," What the hell did you do to my daughter?!....Why z she dressed in this bridal wear and why z she having this wedding signs on her body?!"

Arjun cocked his eyebrow and asked," Isn't that obvious?!"

Radhika tried her best to change the topic....She cupped her dad's face and turned it towards her....She hugged him and buried her face in his chest and cried," Dad you are hurt....you should take care of yourself..." She turned to Arjun and spoke, " Arjun he needs medication....please do something. "

Arjun spoke defiantly, " Wifey....I don't think so Rehan needs medication....Don't worry darling your father z not leaving us anytime soon...." He eyed Rehan with a petrifying gaze and spoke venomously, " Rehan has to lose every drop of blood in his body before burning to ashes.....And I will make sure of that."

He grabbed Radhika's hand and pulled her up and seductive spoke," Wifey, I permitted you to meet your dad....That does not mean I will let you ditch me on our first night....I can't wait to taste you....relish you and deflower you."

Rehan couldn't contain his fury anymore... He struggled to get free from the chains but he only ended up getting red stains on his hands and legs...

Arjun laughed at his futile attempts," Rehan why are you making it more difficult for yourself?!.... Just live your life till I get back to you....right now I am hungry for your daughter not thirsty for your blood."

Rehan pleaded," Arjun please No....don't touch her...don't taint her I beg you."

Arjun pulled Radhika to him and replied in a flirtatious playful tone," Rehan....She z my wife and that gives me all rights to take her to my bed and...."

Rehan cuts him off angrily," What do you mean by she z your wife?!."

Arjun hugged Radhika from behind encircling her waist and dropped the bomb on Rehan which gave him the biggest shock of his lifetime," Don't you see the wedding locket of my name which she z wearing.... Are you blind to see the vermilion I have put in her hair partition to claim her mine?!"