Chapter 63

Arjun's POV

I was studying the blue prints of my new project in my study where I do most of my work when I am at home.
I am not getting my mind off Rahil's matter also I am worried about lily' s safety. Am I doing right with her?! She said yes to me but I know it from within that she is just a pawn in my game. Fuck! That sounds so disgusting!

One thing Mark always told me is that a king can have no friends and now I am starting to fully believe that. It's not just about Rahil but it's about Radhika too. My baby's heart will wither away if she gets to know what I am going to do to her brother once I lay my hands on him. Lily is going to solve a big issue for me and I have promised myself that I will marry her off once she is back. Will she agree?!

She must either by will or by force!
I have taken in account her best interest right?! If She gets married then she will have a family that she lost at a very tender age. She will be happy like I am happy with Radhika.

No matter what I do, my baby never leaves my thoughts, she is always on my mind and whatever I am doing it's for her happiness.

You tell that to others, Arjun. You know very well how hurt Radhika will be once she knows what you are up to!

My alter ego rebuked me but I silenced it any which ways. Well I am alone so I can admit it that I am doing this for myself as well as Radhika but it's more for Radhika than me. I am coldhearted but my Radhika won't be able to take it if she gets to know how her brother is plotting revenge on me. She will be put in a spot so I am going to make it easy for my baby.

Arjun.."

The sweetest voice in the whole world filled my ears and distracted me from my thoughts. I looked up and my breath hitched in my throat. My wife is turning more and more beautiful day by day. She looked like a fairy in that white maxi gown. All I could think about was taking her to our room and have my wicked way with her.

She was standing at the entrance, deciphering whether to step in or not. Oh Baby, you are just not anyone for me to drive you out.

I smiled warmly,"Yes baby?! What brings you here?!"

"You are sending Lily away?!" She asked me in a hopeful tone.

Sending lily away?! I will send anyone  away just to make you happy. When will you get this through that pea size brains of yours that you are my home and I will never let any fucking bitch to break my home.

Sometimes I feel like shaking her vigorously and ask her why she doesn't see what she means to me?! Not love but she is my need, my key to the door of happiness, my priceless possession and what not.

I touched her cheek and she leaned more into my touch,"She is going but not forever. She will come back but I have planned something for that as well." I pried away her hair strands from her angelic face.

"You did this for me?!" She asked me innocently.

For who else baby?!

I held her face between my hands and forced her to look into my eyes,"I will do anything for you and my baby." I said honestly because it's the only truth in all the lies or things I have kept from her. I might be lying or hiding things from her but I will do anything and I mean any fucking thing just to make sure she and my baby are okay.

Tears whelmed in her eyes and she jumped in my arms where I held her protectively. You don't know what you mean to me, Radhika. At the same time, Lily's words gave me a sting. She told me that I love Radhika and that is totally unacceptable. I don't love her it's just something more than lust. That's what it is! Love is for losers not for an ace like me.