Chapter 19

Arjun

I blinked twice before lifting off the curtain of my dark eyelashes. I felt someone snuggling closer to my bare chest. There she was all in her naked glory hiding her modesty in thick white quilt. I touched my forehead to hers to calm my rapid breaths. She was nestled in my body completely as if she wished to never stay apart from my chest. The feeling of having her so close to me was so fucking serene. We were nose to nose, chest to chest, our lips just an inch apart. I tucked a loose hairstrand behind her ear and I felt a ping in my chest. She was so, so beautiful and by beautiful I meant pure by heart, body and soul. Its actually hard to believe she is Rehan's daughter, she had so much of her mother in her and thank god for that.

I touched her cheek and carressed it to feel the softness of her skin but my conscious rebuked me. Arjun, what the hell were you thinking?! I was actually just staring with adoration an emotion I have stayed miles away from. I should hate her for her lineage for the blood that flows in her veins and here was....Fuck!

Mark is right! I have lost my mind but you know what, so be it! I know I loose interest very fast so once I am done with her then I will show him that no one but only I have power over myself. I will have my fill of hers until I am completely satisfied and then I will go back to my old wicked ways. Seems like a perfect plan and if I can break her by this then that's it! I won and Rehan lost. I can avenge my mother and I will send her away....Wait what?! Send away?! I can just keep her you know when I might feel like seeing her, touching her and of course fucking her.

When my gaze travelled across her body hungrily, I couldn't help my lips curving upwards in exquisite, tremendous contentment She looked thoroughly loved, her hair were disheveled, I just love tunneling my fingers in those midnight dark stresses. They feel so good wrapped around my fingers, I love the way they reach down to her waist and sway on the rhythms of the wind. Her lips were swollen from my kisses, the skin over her neck was red with all hickey marks proudly put on display. She was beautiful and all mine.

Her cheeks were flushed and I could feel the frenzy hardening of my erection. I could take her again actually and I can take her again and again but she will fall sick if I don't control myself right now. We slept really late last night and I don't need to tell why. She is no less than a experienced seductress But I knew she was sweetly innocent as the newly opened morning fresh bloomed pink blush rose. I felt my chest swelled up with remarkable pride for owning her. She is my possession.

I got up and swiftly threaded towards the washroom to freshen up for the day. I let the glistening water droplets fall over me and rejuvenate and also calm my monster down because he was still standing all proud. I still want to fuck her, I just want to fuck her again maybe once then I will stop hopefully. I will keep thinking about  her whole day if I don't. I guess I am addicted to her and once I have reached the brim of my addiction, I won't even touch her pinky finger.

I checked the time and I still have one hour left so I can actually knock one or two off with her. For the first time in many years I am feeling guilty for waking up some girl to fuck her. She looks so cute while she is asleep that I don't want to wake her up but if I don't then fucking her will be all I will be thinking about. She can sleep in late but I don't have the luxury to do that and she is my wife and this is what wives are for, right?!

I shook her gently first but when she seemed unaffected by it, I leaned in on her and I kissed her face. I pecked her lips and at the same time I pinched her arm lightly and she opened her mouth to wince and I took advantage of that to kiss her thoroughly. By now she was wideeyed, awake and boy, she was angry. She tried to pushing me but I held her hands above her head and pinned them down.