Chapter 25

Radhika's POV

"We have about half an hour before we have dinner with the family. Let's make use of this precious time." I looked at him, dumbfounded.

"Why the shock?!" He asked smirked.

"I just..." I fumbled with words but he angled his face closer to me making it difficult for me to even breath let alone speak," You know how I love the effect I have on you." He placed his hand on my pounding heart," This never gets old for me."

What never gets old for him?! What is he playing at?!

"What?!" I asked him.

He kissed me," Nothing forget what I said."

"But..." He kept ravishing my mouth with fervour,"Are you going to walk to our room or I have to carry you?!"

I won't embarrass myself in front of all because I know he has no shame and qualms of doing it!

Sensing my silence, he winked," So carry it is then." He crouched to lift me up but I would not have it," Fine! I will walk you don't have to take the trouble of carrying me."

"Trouble?! I don't even feel anything when I lift you. You are very lightweights." He mocked.

Did he just insinuate that I am skinny?!

"You mean to say I am skinny?!" I asked, offended.

"No you have flesh in the right places but you are too thin and I would like you to put on some weight."

The nerve of him to dictate how much I should weight!

"You are so crass to comment on my weight."

He rolled his eyes," No I am not. What's wrong in me having an opinion about my wife's body?!"

"You have an opinion because you compare me to other women you have had in your bed!" I glared at him.

I know he has a scandalous past but I will not have him compare me to those women. I hate how he thinks that I am just a toy he plays with and tosses it away when he is bored.

He gripped my neck,"Don't you think you have grown a bitchy mouth?!"

"I will not have you compare me to other women, I don't like it!"

"What makes you think I am comparing you to those women?!" He smiled with mirth.

"You have a type and you said that I am too thin for your liking." I said in a low tone as I clearly was exhausted by how callous he was been about my feelings as if I was some rag doll.

"I do have a type in women but what I meant was you should put on some healthy weight. You should eat more."

Healthy weight?! All this fuss about my eating habits and not about my body type! He cared about my health! That is a lot to take in and not be bowled over by it.

I gasped out"So you never compare...."

He shushed me,"I never compared you to other women and if you forgot then let me remind you that." He grabbed the wedding necklace that I was wearing," You are wearing this not them! You are mine not them!"

" I never want to hear you putting yourself in the same category as them, do you get that?!" He demanded asked and I could not help but nod at his

He captured my lips not leaving me a second to process what just happened or did it really happen or was I hallucinating. He kissed me raw until I could feel blonches on my lips.

Tears filled my eyes" It hurts."

He licked and sucked my lips throughly until it eased my pain,"As it should when you fill your head with clutter."