Chapter 11- Your Life Belongs To Me

Radhika coughed all the water she had gulped in and panted hard and fast as she rested her palm over her heart to relax her racing heartbeats.

Arjun glared at her murderously and screeched," WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?!"

Radhika shivered like a terrified kitten under his heated up petrifying gaze but still she managed to answer stammering, " I do...don't... wanna live."

Arjun's eyes were throwing daggers at her with a pointed piercing gaze which was felt deep in her soul....He pulled her closer threading his hands in her hair harshly and brought her face closer to his until their lips were just a inch apart....He howled in a thunderous angry tone," Come  again.... Say that again and I will make sure I sew your pretty lips together. "

Radhika cried out in pain," You are a devil... you snatched my every reason to be happy....you ruined my life....you forcefully married me and then you took away my virtue....my innocence.....my virginity which I had treasured for a man I will fall for and you just steal it like that....how could you?!"

She started hitting on his chest eyeing him with accusing hatred filled gaze....But he didn't even flinch a bit... Why would he?!...He hadn't sacrificed his precious time for a soft weak feeble body....His rigorous workout had given him the rock hard muscular body which was like iron mass....He caught her hand and pinned them behind and pulled her closer until her soft breast were collided and pressed against his hard chest....He felt his coins tightened as her naked blossom was pressed against him....She tried to wriggle out of his hold but he held her firmly...He touched her forehead to his and whispered in a hushed tone," You have no right over yourself now... I control your mind...body and soul....every inch of you.....Your life belongs to me....And if you pull on such stunts again I will make sure you stand in freezing cold shower for as long as I please.... that won't kill you, will it?!....But it will surely be worst than death for a feeble doll like you."

Radhika gasped in fear and timidly asked," Are you threatening me?!"

Arjun smiled a evil one," No baby...its a promise. "

She shuddered in fright at the intensity of his tone and his eyes penetrating inside her soul....She struggled to get free and to her relief he released her off his death grip.

She quickly cross armed her chest hiding it from his gaze and He laughed throwing his head back.

Arjun smirked," Nothing I haven't seen before....Did you forget how I explored every inch of your beautiful body?!...such a innocent you are

Radhika's eyes welled up as she spoke, " I was till last night....Now I am no more innocent. "

Arjun answered in a raspy hoarse tone," That's for me to decide....And which fool on this earth associated virginity with innocence?!...."

He thought to himself, " What the fuck z wrong with you Arjun?!....Don't forget you married her only for revenge against her father....Then why I couldn't take last night out of my head....No No Arjun remember what mark says....woman are just a distraction and the best elements to release frustration on....She z just like any other girl you deflowered who happens to be your wife....Get a grip you ass....I fucking need a release."

He pushed her in the bath tub and got up and spoke in a icy cold tone," Be ready by evening....I have ordered some stuff for you...better don't give me a reason to punish you."

He slammed the door shut and left behind a shocked and grief stricken Radhika.

He made a call as he climbed down the staircase," Hello....olivia how about we meet today in hotel paradise?!"

Olivia in a sweet slurry tone," Oh sure honey....Its been many days since we had last met each other.... I will be waiting for you honey."

Arjun in a gruff tone," Yah...Be there I will book a suit."