Chapter 22

Arjun's POV

Today I had to visit the grounds to check on my fucking father in law and other prisoners. I am dying for some blood on my hands. How I love torturing the people who wrong me! I took the stairs that led to our dungeon where we keep our guest of honor and give them a taste of our special hospitality.

Oh my, my! We have some new guest who were already being given our service by my people.

"Please I will do anything just let me go, I promise I told you everything I knew."

I heard a girl begging my man who had put her fingers under a saw.

"What's the matter?!"

He bowed his head before me," Your majesty, she is a spy planted by FBI."

I looked at the girl pensively, she looked worn out and starved. There were no signs of rape on her body so she was brought here today. I took a close look, she was beaten but she was pretty, not that I care.

"Please let me go..."

"You should have thought before spying on us."

"I am sorry please just let me go."

"Let you go?! Really?! So you will go and vomit everything you know about us." I chuckled darkly.

"Fine! But please don't put me on auction...I will do anything.....I..will.let.you..fuck...me." She desperately pleaded with me.

I will not lie and say that I would have not taken her offer in the past because there were women brought in here who offered themselves to me and perhaps they preferred to get fucked by me over other men and in return I gave them my word that Mark will not pass them off to our dealers. I don't put women on sale it doesn't sit well with me but I don't stop others from doing it after all we all are criminals at the end of the day. I prefer killing them because what will I do with them if they are of no use to me and I can't have prisoners crowd my grounds.

"It seems my reputation precedes me. You have done your research about me, haven't you?!"

"Yes, I heard a lot about your shenanigans and you are good looking so I don't mind you fucking me if you promise not to pass me to others."

"You know what! What you have heard about me is true but..." I paused and smirked,"I don't want to fuck you maybe you can offer your services to other men here, see if they take your offer."

There is something terribly wrong with me because I am walking away from some good lay because I can't touch another woman let alone fuck her. I tried doing it and I failed because all I thought about was how good it was with Radhika. I feel I was the one to take her virginity but she took away something from me rather I gave it to her myself.

"I am not a whore..." That vexatious female broke my trance.

"Really?! Offering me to fuck you doesn't make you a slut?!" I asked her rather taunted.

"I don't want to be raped by multiple men..."

Oh I get it, one better than several men but doesn't change the fact that she served herself on palate first by spying on us when she knows how dangerous are these places for women. In our world if a girl is not some powerful man's daughter, sister or wife then there are bleak chances of her getting a safe and secure life.

"And what makes you think I would would not pass you to my men after I am done with you?!" I smirked.

Her eyes widened in fear,"Please let me go, forget what I said, I wasn't thinking..."

"You know what, you are smart and I would have taken your offer in the past and maybe I would have refrained Mark from selling you off but there is nothing you can offer me now because I am just not interested."