Chapter 5-First Meeting

At the Airport.

Arjun was surrounded by his bodyguards by all four sides....He was walking ahead for the security check....He gestured his men to stand behind him and follow him later....When he was done with the security check....He walked to the waiting zone and took a seat in the first row....He was continuously glancing through his phone....His flight was 1 hr delayed....He cursed under his breath," I should have fucking flied in my private jet instead of bearing their poor and fucked up hospitality. "

On the other hand, Rehan entered inside with Radhika holding his hand and walking along with him....They completed the basic formalities and headed to the waiting zone....Rehan asked her to sit down on one of the chairs.....She was seated in 4th row holding a fashion magazine in her hand....She glanced all around the room and smiled at her dad who was sitting beside her....

Rehan queried," So excited?!"

Radhika answered in a enthusiastic tone," Can't explain you in words."

He caressed her cheek as her smile reached her ears....He softly replied," Glad to see my doll smiling on her own."

She asked," Dad can I go and fetch a vanilla latte please?? "

Rehan," Baby I'll send someone to get it."

She shook her head and spoke in a bored tone," When will I get to interact with people then?!."

Rehan nodded and agreed," OK go but be back soon and if you find something suspicious then just press the small button on your watch."

She squealed in happiness and gave him a hug....She got up and walked to the cuisine zone...

Arjun felt tempted to have a black coffee so he headed to the cuisine zone too....

Radhika was in a daze state looking at the crowd that created a hell lot of commotion near the counter....She developed cold feet at the feeling to go in that crew....She clenched her fist hard to supple up some courage and threaded towards there....She purchased a vannila latte from the guy at the counter....But she handed him over a note of 2000k and he didn't had that much change available at that time....He was also busy attending other customers who were yelling at him to give their orders so he didn't had time to see in his drawers....

Radhika took back the money with a sad expression as she had not brought her wallet along with her....But a manly husky tone near her ears made her shudder as she felt a muscular body pressed close to hers....The man behind her issued a order for a vanilla latte and black coffee....As soon as the counter guy placed the order in front of them....The man behind her shifted it to her side with his hand and whispered in her ears," Its for you....enjoy it."

She turned hastily and said," No I can't take it...I don't have change to pay you back." But the moment she saw the man....She was in a awe of his manly aristocratic beauty....She felt shivers in her body as if lightening passed through her....She stared at him as if under his spell, her eyes were not ready to let go of him. But she quickly composed herself and spoke in a low tone," I can't pay you right now....So thanks but no thanks, I am not taking it."

Arjun forgot to breathe, his heart stopped beating when he saw her for the first time, her first look utterly smitten him....He dimly murmured ignoring her words," You are so beautiful. "

He thought to himself, " Oh God...what a beauty....Even the moon himself can't stand in front of her bravely...She looks every bit of a beautiful nymph...Her doe like innocent mesmerizing eyes can hypnotize anyone...She has innocent features but so gorgeous and royal.... Her skin z creamy spotless and flawless...Out of all the woman I have seen and been with till now....None of them can stand in front of her.....Her curvy sensual figure can make any sensible man crazy for her....."