Chapter 2-The Beauty Behind The Veil Of Darkness

Under light blue calm sky from where the sun shone brightly between clouds, a huge mansion surrounded by a thick beautiful cover of nature stood firm in its own great glory. A garden filled with numerous species of plants with colourful butterflies lingering over them and a melodious mesmerizing voice was beyond compare to anything else in that place.

A girl flipped the pages of her music sheet and let the melody she was playing seep deep in her soul. She closed her eyes having memorizing the music and played and played feeling the beat and rhythm within her. She couldn't help the smile that crept on her face. When she played she lost herself in heavenly bliss. Nothing and no one mattered to her that time. She was in a place where no one could find her and ruin her personal space.

She finished her melody and set her violin in her lap and packed it in its cover and zipped it. She got up and overwhelmed with a boundless happiness, she squealed embracing herself," Finally I get to breath out of those creepy four walls of my bedroom. "

A man in a black cloak sternly replied, " Not for too long baby sister....only 15 minutes left then you are getting back in the house and going to behave like good girl and dare not defy me."

Her pleased look soon got replaced with a sad depressing look and she assured a plea which she knew that would not have any effect on her brother, " Rahil please let me stay here for an 1 more."

Rahil shook his head and spoke in a emotionless defiant tone, " Radhika....13 minutes left, not a minute more."

She wiped a lone tear that trailed down her cheek with the back of her hand. She earnestly looked at her brother with a hopeful emotion in her brown mesmerizing eyes and he returned her glance with a cold unaffected glare.

This was it! The end of the discussion, She knew Rahil would never keep his cold exterior aside and give her back those days when their relationship was nothing like this. They grew up together and he loved making her happy no matter what her smiles cost. Then suddenly one day everything changed and he just shut her up. 
He started assisting their dad and completely transformed into a cold heartless tyrant.

They were the kids of a mob boss who nearly ruled everyone he came across till now. Rahil was the first born and he was bound take the chair after their father but her father's expectations were completely different from her...

Radhika was the heartbeat of the cruel and most feared mob boss, Rehan Mishra. She was like the most beautiful rose of his garden and he made sure he protected her with his life. She was home schooled and later after a lot of pleading and begging, she was allowed to go to college with a dozen of bodyguards at her rescue.

But her peerless and flawless beauty was her real enemy. And one day a dreadful thing happened when she got kidnapped by her father's rivals and they tried to molest her But her brother saved her in nick of time. Though that incident affected Radhika but she was headstrong woman who gathered her wits once again But it scarred Rehan for life. He simply blamed himself for that day. He started hating himself for that calamitous day when he failed to safe regard his baby. He grew  overprotective about her after that day and snatched away her independence. She was no longer allowed out of the house. Her degree in literature was of no use now to her as her father and brother didn't even let her out of the house without one of them protectively holding her hand. They trusted her with no one. She was the heart of the mansion and the most priceless possession of her father who seemed to be the worst manipulative agonizing bastard to the world But he was the best father ever. He loved his children though he didn't love his wife who had left him for a reason which only he knew. All he wanted was to keep his daughter away from his dark world and protect her from all the odds. But reality bites someday or the other.

FLASHBACK

A 16 year old Radhika stood watching her brother strangulating a man piercing his neck with a blade and incoherently a painful gasp escaped her lips loud enough to grab the attention of all the men present in that room.

Her father who was sitting on a large cushioned sofa crossing his legs watching the haunting scene suddenly jumped seeing his rose scarily gawking at everyone and accusing them with her brown beautiful orbs. He got up instantly and bled his arms wide  for her to run in his arms But instead she ran away to her room without sparing anyone a glance. She locked her door and threw her body on the bed and hide her face in the soft pillows and sobbed as she heard the sounds of gunshots coming from that forbidden room. She cried endlessly muffling her gasp with the palm of her hand which she tightly pressed over her lips. She wish she had never gone there to wish her father for his birthday. She had not seen her father since two days and his birthday preparations were on full swing. She was blocked by a series of guards each one holding a big baggage but she expressed her wish to see father But they didn't let her in so he angrily scoffed threatening them to get them fired if they didn't let her in. They gave up and she stormed inside to witness the most horrifying sight she had ever seen in all 16 years of her life. How she wished she had never gone there. Why couldn't she have a normal family?! Why her father and brother had to be this crude assassinators involved in the mafia world?! Her heart broke seeing the man she loved and worshipped was not the man she knew! why it had to be this way?! Her mind was bugged with all this questions which had no answers and neither did anyone care to answer them nor she dared to ask. Her equation with her father changed after that day. No doubt she loved him like before but now the thing that her father hated to see in her eyes was there twenty four seven and that was fear!

End Of the Flashback.

Her brother showed her the watch and grabbed her hand and walked to the main door. He entered the password and the door flew open and the voice followed,"access granted."
He left her alone once again before speeding up the staircase to the forbidden room. That was the room she never wanted to visit in her whole house. It brought back those dark memories of that day and somehow she didn't wanted to accept the cruel reality of her beloved ones. She was simply a beautiful weak soul who wanted look at the situation the way her mind wanted it to be. When she couldn't accept things she started  overlooking them and pretending like they didn't exist. She knew she had to face the reality some day but right now she was just not ready to believe that her loved ones were cruel monsters who ruined many lives. She was too naive and innocent to ever hate them.

She was allowed out of the house once in a week and she patiently waited for that other days. She was caged princess who was coming in terms with the life she will lead further.ut as they say life z full of surprises and soon life was going to give her a earth shattering shock.