Chapter 31

Radhika's POV

"You look...." I fell short on words to describe how beautiful she looked," Even better than what I had imagined in my head." I gave her my hand which she took.

"But I think something is missing."

Her neck looked empty to me. She was just wearing a wedding locket that looked too small in comparison to magnificence of the gown. I actually got that covered as I had something for her to wear for today. I had stopped by the jewellery showroom the other day and brought something for her. I actually was gifting this to her to assure her of hope that she had in our relationship despite the rocky start of it.

"Turn around." I told her and she turned her back to me.

I made her wear the diamond necklace that I had brought for her. It just looked perfect on her and I wasn't wrong when I thought that this piece could go along with any attire. I developed my taste in fashion since childhood as father had a really good taste in what to wear and he always told my mother to dress me the way he liked. He hated poor dressing sense and I could not be excused even though I was a kid.

I also was with a lot of models and actresses sexually of course so it added to my knowledge about attires and jewelry but I personally did not feel comfortable in any color except black. Black was the colour of my soul and I can never bring myself to wear white as it felt too exposing for me, it bared my heartlessness to the world, showed me who I really was!

She broke my trance," This is too much...."

When will she fucking learn to appreciate without fighting me?!

"Shut up!" I glared at her.

"Do you like it?!" I asked her in a calm tone.

"Its gorgeous but it's too heavy." She said, her fingers tracing the necklace.

"It has to have weight if my wife is going to wear it! You think I will let my wife wear some cheap jewellery?!" I asked her as I looked her in the eye.

Now it's time to discuss some rules. I need to tell her that I expect her to be at her best behavior in the party and not do something stupid.

Sensing me close to her, she closed her eyes in alluring shyness which I found very cute but I had to lay down rules.

" You look beautiful! Don't think you are getting the liberty to talk to other people in the party. If I see you, even glancing at another man let alone talking, then you know what I can do to this beautiful body!"

She shuddered at the threat in my tone but I slammed my lips on hers to get a taste of those juicy lips. I was like a starving man when it came to her. No matter how many times I have had her, I can't get enough of her.

I pushed her in the corner and pinned her to the wall as I kept kissing her madly, ardently and passionately. I felt her getting breathless so I broke the kiss and pecked her lips lightly. She had tears in her eyes and I could not understand why. I did not do anything to make her cry.

I wiped her tears," Don't cry and spoil your look. If you behave like a good wife and don't give me shit, I promise I will be nice to you but if you defy....."

"I will try to be the wife you want." She said softly as blush seared through her cheeks," I am so happy that you are giving us a chance. I will not take this trust for granted."

Darling, you must not take this trust for granted for your own sake!

"You better not." I pulled her to me leaving not even an inch gap between us. I ran my hand on her back and down to her scrumptious ass. This dress is too figure hugging and I felt so irritated imagining other men in the party will also drool over her just the way I am doing right now.